Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:49:18 PM EDT

I sooooooo want to send this photo to an insane vegan chick right now.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]

I just threw up in my mouth a little......WTF?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
  Thats pretty sick.  WD
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
fucking asian food markets

any skinned alive dog pics you wanna post?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I just threw up in my mouth a little......WTF?

I was doing that at work. It wasn't much fun puking in my mouth and swallowing my vomit at work this morning.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking savages.

(Although it certainly wouldn't be beneath me to eat a cat if I were very hungry.  Like many-days-without-food hungry.)
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
fucking asian food markets

any skinned alive dog pics you wanna post?

No, but you're giving me idea.s
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#8]
A lady I worked with said she and her husband were in Hong Kong (or Korea, can't remember) on vacation when her husband suddenly freaked out and pointed to these little things hanging in the food market that looked remarkably like babies for sale to eat. She had to calm him down and assure him that they were monkeys.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
  Thats pretty sick.  WD

why?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#10]
One way to get all the hair off...
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A lady I worked with said she and her husband were in Hong Kong (or Korea, can't remember) on vacation when her husband suddenly freaked out and pointed to these little things hanging in the food market that looked remarkably like babies for sale to eat. She had to calm him down and assure him that they were monkeys.

OMG that is funny
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Poor kitty.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG that is funny

Fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Why does this bother people, but eating a cow, chicken, pig not? They are all animals, what is the difference?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I think it has something to do with the fact we serve cats here in America. *is a cat owner and cat person*
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Dead, hairless kitties are nothing to get grossed out over, no matter how much you like "Muffin"

Getting sick never crossed my mind until reading some of the posts...     Hmmm,  maybe I'm the weird one
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#17]
That is nasty
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I posted on Craigslist for this, I will update the link once its put on the rants and raves  along with any hatemail I get.

ETA: Denver Craigslist Rant and Rave Add
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Fried pussy!

I got a coupon!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Why does this bother people, but eating a cow, chicken, pig not? They are all animals, what is the difference?

Fucking savages skin em' alive.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#22]
That pussy needs to be shaved before I eat it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread is fuckin retarded.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dead, hairless kitties are nothing to get grossed out over, no matter how much you like "Muffin"

Getting sick never crossed my mind until reading some of the posts...     Hmmm,  maybe I'm the weird one

"Maybe"???
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#25]
well, that's one way to skin a cat!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I agree there is not practical difference but here in the US as you know there is a class of animals that could be called a companion class  dogs cats horses

and I  as well as others get bothered to see people kill and eat animals of this class

I could give a shit seeing someone kill and eat say  a parrot or a ferret as I had never had one as a pet to be concerned about and attached to

I sure a person with a pet goat or pig would feel the same about those animals

so I will admit it is a just a feeling thing and is about the only touchy feely liberal tendency I have and for that i am sorry
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This thread is fuckin retarded.

I'm sorry about that, but I'm laughing my ass off. I'm a lot of other bored nerds are too.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

There's three kinds of people in this world;

Realists, who show sympathy but accept that there will never be world peace, no disease in Africa, free health care, no animal cruelty, etc. So they usually just make a joke or two about it and move on.

Queers, the people who cry their hearts out when they see a little kitten die, wishing every day that they can hold hands with their pets while they walk on the beach, and maybe even some day hoping to breed with them. They don't use animal products, and don't give a shit about all the troops dying in the middle east, they instead care about dumb useless animals and cry over them.

And the psychos, who masturbate to it.

The problem is, the queers think everybody is a psycho because they're not nancy boys.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
<snip>

Well put HC  
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Realists, who show sympathy but accept that there will never be world peace, no disease in Africa, so they usually just make a joke or two about it and move on.

Queers, the people who cry their hearts out when they see a little kitten die, wishing every day that they can hold hands with their pets while they walk on the beach, and maybe even some day hoping to breed with them. They don't use animal products, and don't give a shit about all the troops dying in the middle east, they instead care about dumb useless animals and cry over them.

The problem is, the queers think everybody is a psycho because they're not nancy boys.

You've had vegan friends too haven't you?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Realists, who show sympathy but accept that there will never be world peace, no disease in Africa, so they usually just make a joke or two about it and move on.

Too many.

I fucking despise animal nut jobs.

They're the same people begging for US intervention in Darfur and another 1 trillion dollars to cure hunger in Africa.

They need to stop sniffing cat nip.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Protein is protein. We don't knowingly eat cats, dogs and horses in the U.S., but folks in other contries do.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#33]
remembering Xian, China....

Crispy-Kitty is tastey!

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Protein is protein. We don't knowingly eat cats, dogs and horses in the U.S., but folks in other contries do.

Horse-meat, although not widespread, is in fact fairly popular right here in the US
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Hope it has its ceramic tiles intact for re-entry.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#36]
General Tso's Cat.

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Too many.

I fucking despise animal nut jobs.

They're the same people begging for US intervention in Darfur and another 1 trillion dollars to cure hunger in Africa.

They need to stop sniffing cat nip.

Every vegan or animal rights nut I've ever met blew out or is blowing out their brains with drugs. They're not smart enough to lay off the cat nip. Which is fine by me because most of them will probably check out of this world longgggggggggg before me.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

thats wrong but funny
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#39]
If the animal is killed humanely I don't care, but the Chinese are known to skin animals alive.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Oh shit..... I'm stealing that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#41]
This thing would be 50 pages by now if that was a dog.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree there is not practical difference but here in the US as you know there is a class of animals that could be called a companion class  dogs cats horses

and I  as well as others get bothered to see people kill and eat animals of this class

I could give a shit seeing someone kill and eat say  a parrot or a ferret as I had never had one as a pet to be concerned about and attached to

I sure a person with a pet goat or pig would feel the same about those animals

so I will admit it is a just a feeling thing and is about the only touchy feely liberal tendency I have and for that i am sorry

I mean everyone knows that there is horse in marshmallows, and most types of candy correct?

Pretty much everything we use and consume has some sort of animal bi-product in it.

If you people don't cry for the millions of pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, cows, horses (and any other animals I forgot) that are slaughtered every day to help feed and cloth fatass Americans, then you have no right to judge someone who is merely trying to survive. You are all hypocrites at best.

Quoted:
If the animal is killed humanely I don't care, but the Chinese are known to skin animals alive.

They boil animals alive in factory farms here in the US, most of the meat you eat is not humanely killed.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Sooo, does this mean that most of the people here would think that hot dogs are hot?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#45]
nice one!

IBTL
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
nice one!

IBTL

I don't think it will get locked. It's farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more likely everyone will get bored and this thread will be forgotten.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#47]
So what does pussy cat taste like?

I've seen vidios of oriental markets.  The dog was the most appetizing thing they had hanging there.  I don't begrudge them a meal of puppy or kitty stew, but skinning them alive is all kinds of fubar.  Unless dogs are different than every other food or game animal, stress just ruins the meat quality.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
+1 I have 2 cat's and love them, but I would still eat cat just to try it.

ETA: I would only eat it if it was killed before preparation. I'm no PETA freak but animal cruelty pisses me off.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#49]
this thread was nowhere near as good as the title made it out to be. I'm outta here.

-patry
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#50]
I was gona say , it just looked like a cat to me . As long as it was raised in a clean environment it should be safe to eat.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top