Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:08:22 PM EDT
"What has happened to GD"

"GD is going down hill"

WTF is it with these posts? I haven't been here as long as some, but one thing has remained consistent. GD has and should always be a place for anything within the COC  and some shit that isn't.

My idea of GD:  It's not a place to be classy (unless you want too), taste and manners mean nothing (even if you want them to), and NOBODY (and somebody) gives a fuck what you think (no matter how hard you try).

What do you want from GD and why should we give a shit?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I created an archive of past threads that I think really exemplify the best of GD.

Past Excellent Content
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]
GD is like the Brothel of Arfcom..

Except its like a kickass brothel with guns and shit !!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#4]
[old fart] I...was here back in the 20th century when things were so much more civil. And we liked it that way. [/old fart]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I created an archive of past threads that I think really exemplify the best of GD.

Past Excellent Content

You sumbitch
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#6]
simple answer

a large open area covered with astroturf where I can run around slapping folks with a large bream or catfish while screaming "shut your whore mouth" in a liverpoolian accent

that is what I want
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
simple answer

a large open area covered with astroturf where I can run around slapping folks with a large bream or catfish while screaming "shut your whore mouth" in a liverpoolian accent

that is what I want

Heaven. +1
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
simple answer

that is what I want

Good fuckin' answer, I would be slappin' people wit a salmon.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#9]
a double tap that warped time and space

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
simple answer

that is what I want

Good fuckin' answer, I would be slappin' people wit a salmon.

UUUUHHHH...Large mouth bass????
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Take GD out of Active Topics.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

Pay for that, you will.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#14]
What is this GD of which you speak?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#15]
ROCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Sarge and the puppet (doll) shows.

White tile floors.

Stuff like that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"GD is going down hill"

I've been on this board since it started. And a year before that during the old UBB board.

Every so often, the ole "GD is going down hill" comment/post pops up and yet its still here.

When the whole DTHOR fake SEAL happenend the GD was going downhill.
When the Paul Podhorn fiasco happened the GD was going downhill.
When the whole Castle Arms fiasco happened the GD was going downhill.
When the whole rift between SgtAR15 crew and those against happened the GD was going downhill.
When the whole DonR/AROCK going batty fiasco happened the GD was going downhill.
When various infamous trolls pop up and create a rucous the GD was going downhill.

ARFCOM is still here.

Given my example and my experience with this board, the GD is always going downhill. How do you think we get the momentum to keep signing up new members?!?!?!

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#18]
One thing I would really like to see in GD is people using their brain when creating new threads.  "Need help with this" is a bit lacking and requires opening the damn post to see where help is needed.  When individuals click on the thread and realize they can't help, the OP than gets pissy and says "53 reads and no responses, gee thanks."  No duh $hitbag, I can't help with your genital warts.  

A least the anal acne thread was clear in the title.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

That's the best damn idea I've heard in a long time.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#20]
More aquabump and old time BOTD pics.

Can't find the link to StyerAUG's thread on "History of BOTD: 1934 Morality Codes"
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

LouisianaCarry
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

LouisianaCarry

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

You sumbitch

+100

bastard
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the best damn idea I've heard in a long time.

Nah, I like it there.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

You sumbitch

+100

bastard

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

You sumbitch

+100

bastard

fucker
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Past Excellent Content

You sumbitch

Nicely done dickhead .
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Just like this thread, GD is fucking hilarious when taken with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Just like this thread, GD is fucking hilarious when taken with a grain of salt.

And a shot of Tequila!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

"GD is going down hill"

WTF is it with these posts? I haven't been here as long as some, but one thing has remained consistent. GD has and should always be a place for anything within the COC  and some shit that isn't.

My idea of GD:  It's not a place to be classy (unless you want too), taste and manners mean nothing (even if you want them to), and NOBODY (and somebody) gives a fuck what you think (no matter how hard you try).

Free beer, hookers and blow.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"GD is going down hill"

Free beer, hookers and blow.

I swear to you, if I ever win the lottery, I am gonna take bumps off a hookers ass and post pics in GD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top