Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 11:36:33 AM EDT
Anybody ever purchase anything from Factory Direct Superstore They have the best price for a Dyson DC 17 Animal and are also throwing in a "free" Dyson Car Cleaning Kit.

Don't want to order from em if they are the botach of the vacuum world
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I just recived the Dyson Animal DC14 from today. Ordered it Thanksgiving day. Said it would take about 14 working days. I think it was 420 something with New Jersey tax.

Our GSD sheds like crazy! The first time I did the living room rug, well, filled the container right up!

Maxwell
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:57:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just recived the Dyson Animal DC14 from today. Ordered it Thanksgiving day. Said it would take about 14 working days. I think it was 420 something with New Jersey tax.

Our GSD sheds like crazy! The first time I did the living room rug, well, filled the container right up!

Maxwell

Were you happy with the service from them???
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I just bought the DC17 for ~$411 after taxes from Bed Bath & Beyond.  I found an Amazon add for the same vac @ $489 then the 20% off coupon on top of that.

If you don't want all that extra stuff they're tacking on, it's a better way to go and the store is right there if you have any initial trouble.

...and assuming you have a BB&B near you

EDIT: Also take a look at www.resellerratings.com for them.  You might find the info you're looking for.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just bought the DC17 for ~$411 after taxes from Bed Bath & Beyond.  I found an Amazon add for the same vac @ $489 then the 20% off coupon on top of that.

If you don't want all that extra stuff they're tacking on, it's a better way to go and the store is right there if you have any initial trouble.

...and assuming you have a BB&B near you

EDIT: Also take a look at www.resellerratings.com for them.  You might find the info you're looking for.

From that web site they get a Very Dissatisfied

Need to find a 20% off coupon for BBB

Linens-n-Things has em for $549.99 they are offering a 20% off coupon for a grand total of $439.99

On Amazon.com the best I could find was for $494.10
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have preferred if they sent a tracking number but other than that, it was fine. I get better service from gun vendors and most retailers when I order on-line.

Maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top