Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 8:52:11 AM EDT
Damn.  What the hell was I thinkin'.

I just spent over an hour looking online for doll clothes.

I actually bought a lot of 4 pair of doll shoes & a matching dress on ebay.  

I had to draw the line at buying doll panties though.

It all started a couple months ago when we found my wife's Chatty Cathy doll she had as a child (30+yr ago).  The poor thing has suffered a double amputation over the years.  I suspect her brothers had something to do with it  No matter, I bought replacement arms & legs on ebay.  I figured the doll would need clothing.  

Ah shit....nevermind....ya just can't explain this sort of behavior.  I feel so dirty.

Hopefully my wife will enjoy her Christmas morning with her intact and clothed Chatty Cathy.

FOR THE RECORD....

I did my best to redeem myself by ordering a $220 worth of neat stuff from PK Firearms and a stainless service rifle barrel from White Oak this morning too. It felt like a cleansing moment.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
, you did a good cleansing routine, but you need to put two punches in your man card. 3 more violations & it will be confiscated & destroyed. No questions asked no excuses excepted. period.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Damn.  What the hell was I thinkin'.

I just spent over an hour looking online for doll clothes.

I actually bought a lot of 4 pair of doll shoes & a matching dress on ebay.  

I had to draw the line at buying doll panties though.

It all started a couple months ago when we found my wife's Chatty Cathy doll she had as a child (30+yr ago).  The poor thing has suffered a double amputation over the years.  I suspect her brothers had something to do with it  No matter, I bought replacement arms & legs on ebay.  I figured the doll would need clothing.  

Ah shit....nevermind....ya just can't explain this sort of behavior.  I feel so dirty.

Hopefully my wife will enjoy her Christmas morning with her intact and clothed Chatty Cathy.

FOR THE RECORD....

I did my best to redeem myself by ordering a $220 worth of neat stuff from PK Firearms and a stainless service rifle barrel from White Oak this morning too. It felt like a cleansing moment.

If the doll clothes were for your doll your card would be revoked.  Being that this is something you are doing for your wife who is the keeper of the pie you did nothing wrong.   Enjoy your pie.  You did good.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as it was for your wife and not your hidden secret, you should be ok with the redemtion purchase.

ETA: Sounds like you are trying for pie with this , so good luck  Update with pics r a must
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As long as it was for your wife and not your hidden secret, you should be ok with the redemtion purchase.

Yup Armalite is your friend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top