Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 8:15:08 AM EDT
Does anyone have one, I am thinking about getting a Fulton Armory lower reciever.  Are these forged?  What is the verdict?

Thank God For Bush
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone have one, I am thinking about getting a Fulton Armory lower reciever.  Are these forged?  What is the verdict?

Thank God For Bush

They are forged. Look well made like any other ar15 lower I have seen. If price is right go for it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure why you'd have to spend more on a Fulton Armory lower when most of the others are less expensive and do the exact same thing.

Of course, you are free to spend your dough however you want, though.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Fulton has a reputattion for assembling some really nice rifles, but an AR lower is an AR lower (assuming it is forged, etc.).  Someone makes Fulton's lowers for him with his name on them.  Chances are they are the same as a RRA, or Bushmaster...you get the idea.

dvo
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I love the markings. Besides that there is almost nothing different between Fulton and anyone else's lowers IMHO.Here's mine:
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Far 15

You think they could come up with a better name than that.
I agree about the markings though, i like them alot.
I want a ARFCOM model edition
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Fulton seems to specialize in competition and precision rifles.

For a standard AR, I wouldn't pony up for some of their prices
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...Thank God For Bush

¿Que?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Far 15

You think they could come up with a better name than that.
I agree about the markings though, i like them alot.
I want a ARFCOM model edition

Fulton ARmory

Nice lowers. Made by Cerro Forge, IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top