Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2007 3:35:31 PM EDT
I currently own 2 AR15 rifles.  I would like to purchase 2 more rifles so that everyone in my family will have a rifle.  My thinking is that we should have one rifle for every family member.  If the SHTF, then everyone in my family will be armed and able to protect themselves.  My wife thinks I am nuts and that I should join the army.  

So what do you think.  Am I paranoid or just a responsible American for wanting each member of my family to have an AR15?

Ken
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What's a "want"?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What's a "want"?

wife.  sorry for the typo.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Your want is lame. I do not want your want.

Having one AR per family member is a fine goal--in the beginning.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I just wonder now...  Now that we're getting taxed about 50% and they keep trying to take more and more, how worse would our new overlords be?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top