Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/3/2007 2:20:29 PM EDT
A friend of mine who surfs craigslist sent me this link...

PLEASE KEEP IT COLD...

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/w4m/496790994.html

At least she's upfront about what she wants...and there's probably some poor schmuck who's hard-up enough to give it to her...

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm all over that!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Run, Forrest!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#3]
*You MUST....

she has the balls to be selective ?

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
At least we know she puts out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#5]
What does it matter that this link stays cold?

It isn't as if she is being polled...  or, wait...  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
SIIHPAPP!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]
What a winner
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#8]
*You MUST have a good set of morals, be a good role model.

Well, someone in that house has to.........
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Fire mission?

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
At least we know she puts out.

It is no secret that this 'woman' likes to do the horizontal hokey-pokey.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I like this line

"make at least $50,000 a year. (I work part-time. That, plus my child support, I make about $32,000 a year). "

So the kids child support is an earned wage...
3 words for her...
Fuck Off Bitch!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#12]
She seemed like a nice person. Granted, no way would I hook up with a woman who just got pregnant by some loser, but from what I can tell her life story is she divorced her husband who was a druggie, and then right after had the typical divorced woman "fuck me to justify I am still beautiful" sex with the first loser that came along.  Dumbass didn't use condoms, probably has enough of her religion left to not want an abortion, and so has the kid.

The only unreasonable demand I see there is the $50,000 a year and own a home.  Sorry, 37 years old, pregnant, and with three other kids doesn't necessarily get that.  She may have to settle for someone who makes what she makes and lives in an apartment.  

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Well, someone in that house has to.........

Yeah, no kidding. She was pregnant at 16, divorced and was knocked up during a one night stand and she wants someone with a good set of morals?

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Even if this "dream guy" exists why the fuck would he want her? Anyone fished for a pic from her yet?

ETA: She doesn't mention what she brings to the table except her bad choices.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Ya know I feel sorry for the kids....especially the unborn one. What a fucked up life to come into. Its only too bad the mother wasn't more responsible.

I pray they turn out ok.

-LTC-
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#16]
typical chick, she has been banged more than a screen door in a tornado and still wants to call the shots i'll bet she is a train wreck
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I stand corrected...she does say what she brings to the table:

So what can I offer you? Love, honesty, loyalty, laughter, happiness, a clean home, not so good cooking...haha... where I lack in the kitchen I make up in other areas. ;)

Tulsa, OK

The median income for a household in the city was $35,316, and the median income for a family was $44,518. Males had a median income of $32,779 versus $25,587 for females, and the per capita income for the city was $21,534.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Just another entitled American woman.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Redneck Princess,she's a Breeder and ready for more
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Only thing I can wonder is why your browsin the Women Seeking Men on Craigslist.....
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#21]
It's some kind of setup.

Note the location:  Tulsa, which is "a slut" spelled backwards.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Someone please cut/paste the contents into here.  Craiglist personals are blocked by company firewall.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#23]
You should be looking for something like this....

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/w4m/497580662.html

"I have a demanding job, so I don't have alot of time to meet people or for a serious relationship. For me this is just about sex, so I don't care if you have hair or if you are married or whatever."

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Actually, I think I had an epiphany on this type of thing:

She thinks she's had so many bad things done to her that life owes her something good to make up for it.   TOTALLY disregarding the fact that she was the CAUSE of those bad things, of course.

Again, that's the entitlement angle, but I think that kinda puts it in the perspective she's probably coming from.

"Woe be to me, I've had so many bad things happen to me, I deserve a good man, and I won't settle!"

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, can you say hypocrite?

My god, I'm so tempted to send a picture of one of my friends, just to see what she looks like,  but that would be rude to throw a friends photo into the fire.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:44:07 PM EDT
[#26]
i'm suprised she hasn't gone to the nearest military town and tried to get "joe" to marry her.

I'm preggo and your the dad, if you dont marry me I am calling the military on your ass!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Someone please cut/paste the contents into here.  Craiglist personals are blocked by company firewall.

I know, I know, this is crazy. I'm 15 weeks pregnant, single, and don't want to be alone. I don't speak with the father of the baby. I was married for 18 years, have been separated for 3, divorced for over a year. I have 3 other children...my daughter is 20, away at college, and getting married next May. My sons are 17 and 5...they live with me part time, and their dad part time.

I'm looking for a very special man. One who can love my children (although they have a father), as well as the baby I'll have in May. Maybe a man who doesn't have children of his own, or a man who has enough love for more in his life.

I'm 37, 5'3, auburn hair, green eyes, wear glasses, should have lost some weight before I got pregnant (and yes, I'll gain more while pregnant!!!), curvy, and have pics to share once you send me your pic.

Ok, now you might think a woman in my position is desperate and will latch on to anything that may come along. Wrong. Besides the brief moment of stupidity I had that got me pregnant, I know what I can offer a man. I know what I deserve in life, and won't settle. I would rather be alone than settle with the wrong man. I want to find the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I've been through one divorce...I don't plan on another!

So what can I offer you? Love, honesty, loyalty, laughter, happiness, a clean home, not so good cooking...haha... where I lack in the kitchen I make up in other areas. ;)

And what do I hope to find?

*You MUST be single, looking for a long term relationship.

*You MUST be honest. I have been played. I know a player when I see one. Please don't waste your time!

*You MUST love kids, obviously.

*You MUST be able to communicate!

*You MUST believe in God. I was a faithful Christian for 10 years, before stopping about a year or two ago. I may someday want to go back to church. But the definite requirement of you is that you believe.

*You MUST own your home (or be willing to buy), and make at least $50,000 a year. (I work part-time. That, plus my child support, I make about $32,000 a year).

*You MUST be between the ages of 30-55. If you are in your lower 30s, maturity is a must.

*You MUST be happy, love to laugh, and enjoy life.

*You MUST be disease and drug free. Drugs is what ruined my marriage. I have zero tolerance. A social drinker is fine. When I'm not pregnant, I love margaritas!

*You MUST be a gentleman, respect women, but know your role as a man.

So are you still here? :) Maybe you ought to send me an email and let's begin chatting! Don't forget the picture, if you want to see one of me! Please, please, please... if you do not meet ALL of the above requirements, don't waste our time. There isn't one thing listed above that I will overlook, unless it's that you just turned 56...haha. I know I'm asking a lot, but I will give a lot in return. This is the rest of our lives we're talking about! Thanks for reading!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#28]

That's pure comedy gold, right there!

I can't believe she's serious.  This has to be a troll account of some woman-hating guy who wants to make them look bad.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Even if this "dream guy" exists why the fuck would he want her? Anyone fished for a pic from her yet?

ETA: She doesn't mention what she brings to the table except her bad choices.

Tag for someone to actually string her along...

Fuck, where's Roo?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Dear Looking for a very special Man,

My dear you have found him! I am a successful 40 year old business owner and real estate entrepreneur in the Tulsa area. During my very lucrative 20s and 30s I threw myself into my work. Developing the hugely lucrative business I have today. With my business thriving I  look at my life and have found a empty spot in my heart. My multiple vacation homes and exotic european cars no longer fulfill me. Vactions to exotic tropical locals are just missing something. I have decided I need a family. And that is why I think we are the perfect match!

Cordially,

B. Fooled
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

My dear you have found him! I am a successful 40 year old business owner and real estate entrepreneur in the Tulsa area. During my very lucrative 20s and 30s I threw myself into my work. Developing the hugely lucrative business I have today. With my business thriving I  look at my life and have found a empty spot in my heart. My multiple vacation homes and exotic european cars no longer fulfill me. Vactions to exotic tropical locals are just missing something. I have decided I need a family. And that is why I think we are the perfect match!

Cordially,

B. Fooled

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

My dear you have found him! I am a successful 40 year old business owner and real estate entrepreneur in the Tulsa area. During my very lucrative 20s and 30s I threw myself into my work developing the business I have today. With my business thriving I look at my life and have found a empty spot in my life.  Here's a small picture to see if I'm up to your exacting standards.

Cordially,

B. Fooled

Send this instead.  It seems less fake, while still alluring.

ETA:
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#33]
And she still wants to be picky????????????????? She needs to go on the next Flavor of Love!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Wow, can you say hypocrite?

My god, I'm so tempted to send a picture of one of my friends, just to see what she looks like,  but that would be rude to throw a friends photo into the fire.

Do it, just use some picture off the net. You know that's what most of those adds use anyway.

Then post the results, we all want to see.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#36]
3 kids, 1 on the way and she wants to be picky?  

I'm 37, 5'3, auburn hair, green eyes, wear glasses, should have lost some weight before I got pregnant (and yes, I'll gain more while pregnant!!!), curvy, and have pics to share once you send me your pic.

Oh, and she's fat too.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#37]
What a loser.

But hey, you know what?  Maybe one of those creepy guys who loves dolls can finally get some warm punani.

Fat, overused, uppity punani, but at least it's the real thing.

"Guy and Dolls"
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I have faith that someone will get her pic and post it.

Which will be followed by a chorus of "I'll hit it"'s.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, somebody needs to send a pic to see what she looks like.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#40]

It's some kind of email collecting scam for sending out e-spam.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey, there's a lot worse than her out there...

*At least she seems to be very honest and forthcoming about who she is and what she wants.

*She is trying to look out for the best interest of her kids and makes it clear that her next boyfriend will have to care about them.  She sounds like a competent mother.

*She works, albeit part time.  With 3 kids +1 on the way, she's working more than full-time when parenting is considered.

*She has "zero tolerance" for drugs and does not appear to have an alcohol problem.

*She sounds like she has Christian values, even though she isn't a church-goer.  She has better values than a lot of women out there.

I hope some great guy steps up to the plate for her!  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#42]
This chick has got a lot of nerve thinking she can find someone like that with her past.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
*You MUST....

Beggars can't be choosers.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
This chick has got a lot of nerve thinking she can find someone like that with her past.

Your bein' a little too hard on her, my friend.  Other than being divorced/3 kids (the divorce was likely not her fault if he had the AODA issues she claims he had), her only indiscretion was getting pregnant in a night of "passion".  

That could happen to lots of women, and it does.  I'd rather date a gal who was knocked up than one who aborted her child.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
*You MUST....

Beggars can't be choosers.

What I respect about her is that she is putting her kids first...when you are a single parent...you HAVE to be selective, even if it ultimately means that you never find someone.    
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You could also read it as her saying unless she finds a good man to do it right this time she'll just remain single.  A lot of women say that and don't mean it to appear not desperate, but if she actually means it I can't fault her for the sentiment.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
*You MUST....

No shit!

Hi! I'm a fat slut with my best years behind me and enough kids to start an orphanage plus one on the way. Here are the conditions you must meet before I will date you.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#48]
innerweb gold

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your bein' a little too hard on her, my friend.  Other than being divorced/3 kids (the divorce was likely not her fault if he had the AODA issues she claims he had), her only indiscretion was getting pregnant in a night of "passion".  

That could happen to lots of women, and it does.  I'd rather date a gal who was knocked up than one who aborted her child.  

So drop her an email.  We need the entertainment.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So drop her an email.  We need the entertainment.

I don't qualify.

My status:  Married, 2 kids...and one on the way...will be born probably within the week!

ETA:  I really do think I'm making a valid point, though...in my single days I did date a couple of gals who ended up telling me they had abortions.  I am "pro-life" and can't abide by that...these weren't "rape/incest/medical necessity" abortions either.  Every gal I have dated or known who had abortions had serious guilt issues over it and were pretty messed up...so unless you date only gals who have never been pregnant you can either do the step-dad thing or deal with the mental baggage that comes with abortion...there's no free ride.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top