Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2001 10:13:54 PM EDT
For you guys that have nothing better to do after the reloading/gun cleaning for the day,
try using your laser pointer and see how far up the telephone pole you can get your neighbor's cat to climb, hehe. I just got TWO cats to climb up to the very top of the same pole. Next I'll see if I can get three up there
[}:D]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#1]
LMAO. You are you sick person. [:D] [:D]
I like it.

My neighbor did the same with someone else's dog. He shined the smiley face image on the wall of their apt. The dog sees it and goes BONKERS!!! The people yell and yell at the dog, without a clue to why it's going apeshit.

We 'bout hurt ourselves laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, My dog loves it too, in fact she knows where I keep the laser and goes and gets it when she wants exercise. But she won't bark at it, just chase it. One day I did a friend bad, by shining it on his crotch, damn she got him good, damn near shot me
As for being sick? well, lets say I won't do any harm to the cats, even tho I hate the critters. By the way, it took those 2 cats about 10 sec to get down,,,, when it started to rain very hard.   [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Laser pointers are the best cat/dog toy ever invented.
I will have to try the telephone pole, but I have got a six foot vertical leap out of a house cat. Better than moth migration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top