Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 3:47:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
What is there to kill?  There is nothing to a roach.  They can survive extended periods without oxygen in a vacuum, radiation, and eat pretty much anything.  You couldn't do the same thing with a complex organism.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The dead will walk among the living

I'm not going to get rick rolled if I click that link am I?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
rick rolling aint my thing...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting...making roach zombies...wonder how long it will take them to zombify a higher life form....
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
So......what round for zombie roaches???
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:
The dead will walk among the living

I wonder if thats where they got the premise for dead rising....wasps that turn people into zombies for the non gamers.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So......what round for zombie roaches???

Bullets don't work on roaches. You need to use fire and lots of it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What is there to kill?  There is nothing to a roach.  They can survive extended periods without oxygen in a vacuum, radiation, and eat pretty much anything.  You couldn't do the same thing with a complex organism.  

Sort of like Monica Lewinski??
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Cockroaches were built by the commie sector of evolution.  Rugged and extremely tough.  They are also extremely ugly and easy to find.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cockroaches were built by the commie sector of evolution.  Rugged and extremely tough.  They are also extremely ugly and easy to find.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I dont think id accept a hummer from a roach.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top