Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 6:42:32 PM EDT
Hello guys, I need some help in locating a book for my son. The book is a do it all book for young boys. I remember a few months ago in which several of you were
discussing such a book on here, and like a dumbass, I didn't write down the name of
the book. By chance could someone please tell me the name of the book, and where
I could find it. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats it, thanks GhostRing.  Know of any other great books?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats it, thanks GhostRing.  Know of any other great books?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Boy Scout Field Manual
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]
How about this one:Anarchist Cookbook.  

Every young man should read this.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How about this one:Anarchist Cookbook.  

Every young man should read this.

I checked that out of a public library when I was 13 years old. This was before I knew any better that to check stuff like that out of a public library.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#7]
"The American Boys Handy Book"   by D. C. Beard

He might also also like Robert Ruark's  classics "The Old Man and the Boy"  & "The Old Man's Boy Grows Older"

Stay safe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top