Posted: 12/1/2007 4:18:17 PM EDT
Search my car, I'll run you down you bastage

Is it just me or does that sound like "prison rules"

Attack on border agent could bring prison
El Paso Times
Dec 1, 2007
Louie Gilot
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_7604496
A man who exacted revenge against a Customs and Border Protection officer in May half an hour after his car was searched at a border crossing was convicted of assaulting a federal officer Thursday afternoon, the U.S. attorney's office said.

Luis Miguel Macias faces up to 20 years in federal prison and up to $250,000 in fines. On the morning of May 25, Macias, driving a car, struck the officer who was riding home on a motorcycle after his shift ended at the Zaragoza Bridge. The officer suffered a deep laceration to a leg requiring stitches, as well as scrapes and bruises.

Macias was arrested in Denver in August and was held without bond. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 6.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh.

I opened this expecting to see that they were going to lock the Border Patrol agent up for doing his job.

Yeah, they'll probably let the attacker go and give him someone's ranch or some such.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh.

I opened this expecting to see that they were going to lock the Border Patrol agent up for doing his job.

Yeah, they'll probably let the attacker go and give him someone's ranch or some such.

If Bush hears about it I am sure that he will.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top