Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2007 1:52:41 PM EDT
Here's mine, it's on my p22.

www.laseraimingsystems.com

pricey, but awesome. i bought one of their first green lasers, this one is my second gen that i just got a month or so ago.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice, have you tried it out at the range yet?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#3]
looks good, but it seems kinda big, I would love to see a smaller footprint unit that could fit on a rifle.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I read the thread title too quickly.

I had to stop in to find out what a Viridian laser pistol was.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice, have you tried it out at the range yet?

i've been using these for over a year.

they are awesome.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
looks good, but it seems kinda big, I would love to see a smaller footprint unit that could fit on a rifle.

if you can make a green laser for a handgun smaller, by all means go for it, i'll buy one.

viridian is the only company making purpose built green lasers for handguns.

this is what the first generation looked like:

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#7]
actually no they are not, lasermax also makes a green laser for pistols/rifles but the battery life pretty much sux
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:10:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
actually no they are not, lasermax also makes a green laser for pistols/rifles but the battery life pretty much sux

reading comprehension ftw.

these are application dependent. not universal lasers that universally suck ass.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to see the ones that they are going to be making for the Glocks.  I might be interested in one of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top