Va Tech/Boston College

Could be a great game considering the last matchup
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm front and center!

Go Hokies!

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#2]
pretty damn pathetic showing by ACC fans.

Looks like there are about 40k in Jax.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#3]
watching it now, VT blocked field goal attempt
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Could have been an important game at the beginning of the season...not so much anymore.

eta:
In fact, none of the potential BCS bowls look to be interesting. Mizzou/WVU: two states care? Ohio State/WVU: two states care. LSU/whoever: who cares, Les is going to scUM.

The only one that looks to be remotely interesting is tOSU/USC just for the tradition. Of course, after tonight, that game won't happen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Beamer Ball!!!

Yeah, game needs to move out of Jacksonville.  Frankly it needs to be in the mid-atlantic some where.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
pretty damn pathetic showing by ACC fans.

Looks like there are about 40k in Jax.

Jacksonville can't even sell out their home jaguar games
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Beamer Ball!!!

Yeah, game needs to move out of Jacksonville.  Frankly it needs to be in the mid-atlantic some where.

It's a good location assuming the world is right in college football - ie Miami or FSU win that sad conferrence every year.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beamer Ball!!!

It's a good location assuming the world is right in college football - ie Miami or FSU win that sad conferrence every year.

Why should they get a "home" game?  Then again,  If it was at FedEx that Hokies would have a huge turnout today.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Could have been an important game at the beginning of the season...not so much anymore.

eta:
In fact, none of the potential BCS bowls look to be interesting. Mizzou/WVU: two states care? Ohio State/WVU: two states care. LSU/whoever: who cares, Les is going to scUM.

The only one that looks to be remotely interesting is tOSU/USC just for the tradition. Of course, after tonight, that game won't happen.

Yep!  And Pelini is going to Nebraska.  They can have them!  See ya later you mediocre mother fuckers!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#10]
VT blocked an extra point and ran it back for two!

Beamer Ball!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#11]
16 to 16 half time tie.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#12]
it's close game...16-16
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta:

Yep!  And Pelini is going to Nebraska.  They can have them!  See ya later you mediocre mother fuckers!

Wrong
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Why would anyone cheer for a team whose mascot is a castrated turkey?

Go Hoos
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why would anyone cheer for a team whose mascot is a castrated turkey?

Go Hoos

Best looking castrated turkey I've seen!

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Les is going to scUM.

Wrong

Yeah, I just saw that on the ticker.

Shit. I was hoping that Tressel would get to beat another smug fuck each year.

Oh, well. Ron English will be a satisfactory replacement to continue the "legacy" of LLLLLLoyd.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Great game, but the refs were really helping Ryan.  I've never seen so much holding without one call on BC.  I feel sorry for the BC long snapper...no excuse for the coach slamming him on national TV.

Castrated turkey (makes no sense if you understood the industry, but I'll go with it), Orange N Maroon (somes shades of this combo are UGLY), Blue Collar type still better than anything with an Al Groh label.  VT simply has better coaches and player buy in.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#19]
how pathetic is this:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top