BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/1/2007 7:10:27 AM EDT
prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/301107_mexican_flag.htm

Mexican Flag Hung Over U.S. Flag After Perpetrators Scale Huge Radio Tower
Outrage in Montana after oldest radio station in America received death threats from Reconquista supporters

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, November 30, 2007

There is a growing sense of outrage in Kalispell Montana after a Mexican flag was erected in front of a U.S. flag 200 feet up a huge tower that belongs to the oldest radio station in America - KGEZ.

Station owner John Stokes said that he was getting calls from angry supporters of the extremist La Reconquista movement, a separatist group that advocates the violent overthrow of the southern and western U.S. states, before also receiving death threats.

Two Mexican males entered the premises of KGEZ and demanded that another U.S. flag that was on a flagpole be taken down because it was "disrespectful". The flag was later stolen.

On Wednesday morning the station's ice covered 400 foot radio tower was scaled and the Mexican flag was hung in front of old glory.

The Kalispell Police blotter makes mention of the incident but it has received no attention in the media.

Similar incidents have increased over the past few years. Last month, a veteran from Reno, Nev. made headlines after he took matters into his own hands and tore down a Mexican flag that was being illegally flown above a U.S. flag at a local business.

According to federal law it is illegal to fly any flag above the U.S. flag, and if flying more than one they must be on separate poles and be of an equal size.

The latest incident will fuel tensions about U.S. immigration policy, especially in light of recent revelations concerning the explosion of illegal immigrants now living in America.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/301107_mexican_flag.htm

Mexican Flag Hung Over U.S. Flag After Perpetrators Scale Huge Radio Tower
Outrage in Montana after oldest radio station in America received death threats from Reconquista supporters

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, November 30, 2007

There is a growing sense of outrage in Kalispell Montana after a Mexican flag was erected in front of a U.S. flag 200 feet up a huge tower that belongs to the oldest radio station in America - KGEZ.

Station owner John Stokes said that he was getting calls from angry supporters of the extremist La Reconquista movement, a separatist group that advocates the violent overthrow of the southern and western U.S. states, before also receiving death threats.

Two Mexican males entered the premises of KGEZ and demanded that another U.S. flag that was on a flagpole be taken down because it was "disrespectful". The flag was later stolen.

On Wednesday morning the station's ice covered 400 foot radio tower was scaled and the Mexican flag was hung in front of old glory.

The Kalispell Police blotter makes mention of the incident but it has received no attention in the media.

Similar incidents have increased over the past few years. Last month, a veteran from Reno, Nev. made headlines after he took matters into his own hands and tore down a Mexican flag that was being illegally flown above a U.S. flag at a local business.

According to federal law it is illegal to fly any flag above the U.S. flag, and if flying more than one they must be on separate poles and be of an equal size.

The latest incident will fuel tensions about U.S. immigration policy, especially in light of recent revelations concerning the explosion of illegal immigrants now living in America.

mexican terrorists.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:18:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Tear it down and burn it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:21:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We should.  This shit really pisses me off

In Montana of all places ?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:24:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Prisonplanet.com??  I wouldn't trust that website as a news source.

Hey, as long as Americans continue to demand cheap illegal labor, this is what we get.

Even in Montana.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
since when did Reconquesta morons claim Montana?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#6]
My boss just got back from the Alamo.  He says that inside the Texas flag and the Mexican flag are hung, but no American flag.  In the *ALAMO*!

Shane
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Let's all quote the entire OP just to say two words.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Lies! All lies!

There is no "separatist movement" in the SW USA.

You're all just a bunch of paranoid chicken-littles.... "Oh the sky is falling!!! Oh the brown people are taking over!!! Oh teh noes!!111"

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:32:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My boss just got back from the Alamo.  He says that inside the Texas flag and the Mexican flag are hung, but no American flag.  In the *ALAMO*!

Um, you do know that there were no US forces invoved in the Battle of the Alamo, right?  It was a battle between the Mexican army and rebel Texans.  After the Texans won the war, Texas became a sovereign country.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:39:28 AM EDT
[#11]
nobody's gonna do shit.

if they were, they / we would havr done it already.

get used to it.

bitchin on the internet is useless.

welcom to the NAU
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Shane

Texas wasn't part of America at the time, so why would they fly the American flag inside?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#13]
If I wasn't so afraid of height and slippery icy radio towers 200 feet tall, I'd drive up there right now and take it down.....

So, I'll just sit here and bitch about the "brown people".
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1

Violent overthrow
Bring it on little fuckers
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1

Violent overthrow

+1000000, hang the Mexican terrorists from the flagpole instead, i get told on a regular basis to leave Idaho because i am white
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Similar incidents have increased over the past few years. Last month, a veteran from Reno, Nev. made headlines after he took matters into his own hands and tore down a Mexican flag that was being illegally flown above a U.S. flag at a local business

watching it was pure joy
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
.... i get told on a regular basis to leave Idaho because i am white

Where is this

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If I wasn't so afraid of height and slippery icy radio towers 200 feet tall, I'd drive up there right now and take it down......

Drop a couple of guide wires and there wouldn't be a need to climb up the tower.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#19]
MONTANA?

This has gone far enough.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this

Obviously NOT Hayden lake.

Boise my guess.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this

Caldwell?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this

Obviously NOT Hayden lake.

Boise my guess.

Are you in Hayden?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#26]
ya know if this is true ,sooner or later somebodies gonna get killed
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Hey, as long as Americans continue to demand cheap illegal labor, this is what we get.

Even in Montana.

The tinfoil hat is so thick on that site I wouldn't be surprised that this is either a outright lie or a plant by hicks trying to make their boogeyman enemy more real than they are.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Sad
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Lies! All lies!

There is no "separatist movement" in the SW USA.

You're all just a bunch of paranoid chicken-littles.... "Oh the sky is falling!!! Oh the brown people are taking over!!! Oh teh noes!!111"

LOL, you forgot this one

I'm from Cali originally.. I wish more people were like the gentleman in Reno that tore that flag down in prime style.  I am sick of appeasing everyone.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even in Montana.

The tinfoil hat is so thick on that site I wouldn't be surprised that this is either a outright lie or a plant by hicks trying to make their boogeyman enemy more real than they are.

Just an article I found on the internet.  It is a tinfoil site, but an outright lie most likely not.

POLICE BLOTTER

"9:35 a.m. Someone climbed up the KGEZ radio station and put up a Mexican flag."
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

At the time, Texas was the Republic of Texas and not part of the US.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
since when did Reconquesta morons claim Montana?

MT is a major drug point of entry to the US.  the mexican mafia has been expanding their operations in the area exponentially.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#33]
This is in SE Idaho, i own a small construction company, there are  many Mexicans both legal and illegal in the subdivisions, some are OK, most are very agressive about the takeover of this part of the US and the Southwest as well. Myself and crew are very well know as anti-illegal, we wont set foot on a job that has used any illegals, as a result there have been alot of very heated confrontations with said illegals and their legal supporters, we are tired of trying to compete with people who suck the system dry, live basicly for free and work for nothing as they have very little overhead , no licence, workmans comp, liabillity ect. Now we have 3 ARs and a few dozen loaded mags in the truck all the time, tired of being threatened be people who shouldnt even be here.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
This is in SE Idaho, i own a small construction company, there are  many Mexicans both legal and illegal in the subdivisions, some are OK, most are very agressive about the takeover of this part of the US and the Southwest as well. Myself and crew are very well know as anti-illegal, we wont set foot on a job that has used any illegals, as a result there have been alot of very heated confrontations with said illegals and their legal supporters, we are tired of trying to compete with people who suck the system dry, live basicly for free and work for nothing as they have very little overhead , no licence, workmans comp, liabillity ect. Now we have 3 ARs and a few dozen loaded mags in the truck all the time, tired of being threatened be people who shouldnt even be here.

It is sad we have to do this in our own country. Only reason we dont do it back to them is there aint shit but tequila in Mexico... so it's not even worth the gas to fuel the three buses full of boy scouts...  cause that's all it'd take!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If your ever in real trouble with them brother give us a holler, I know a lot of Idahoans are sick of this as much as you are.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Vote status que they will save us.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this

Yeah, WTF?! The first mexican who tells me that is going to find himself returned to sender from a Cessna with no parachute!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your ever in real trouble with them brother give us a holler, I know a lot of Idahoans are sick of this as much as you are.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got your back too. SW Montana isn't too far away
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this

Yeah, WTF?! The first mexican who tells me that is going to find himself returned to sender from a Cessna with no parachute!

I think SSS would be much better.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I apreciate the offers guys, makes me feel like there is hope still, things have been somewhat quiet lately except for the rising crime and jobsite theft. One suprising result from there illegals running their mouths is people are relising they dont want ANY white people here and are a bit more hesatant to hire them, last week a Mexican told the owner of a large stucco company ( his boss)  to piss of and there was no way he would speak English to anyone and if we dont like it, leave. After about 30 seconds of dead silence i think he figure it was time to unass the AO before he ended up in the next foundation, havent seen hin around, yes there are ALOT of people here and other places that are sick of it, the first time a Mexican flag gets flown over an American flag here it could get ugly real quick
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Texas wasn't part of America at the time, so why would they fly the American flag inside?

Hawaii wasn't a state when the Japanese bombed it but there sure as hell is a big ole American flag flying in front of it's memorial building - or at least the last four or five times I've spent the day there. There's another flag flying over the Arizona memorial too, the apologist will argue that the base was American soil as was the Arizona. Doesn't change the fact.

Wonder if this thread will hit +25 pages like the one over the Mexican flag flying incident here in California. Not a chance.

There's likely more illegal aliens in my little old city than in the entire state of Montana - but then there are more people in my city then in the entire state of Montana.

Hawaii was an American territory when Pearl Harbor happened.

Texas was it's OWN COUNTRY when the Alamo happened. You really need to learn your history - The Republic of Texas didn't become the US state of Texas until 1845 - nearly 10 years after the Alamo.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Shane

He was wrong.

-j.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#44]
 Those of us who have lived in Montana for well over a decade... at least ....have known for a long time, that the Montana invasion was underway. We are mistakenly known as that "rebel" state full of extremists, that won't put up with any shit from any one. The last free place in the USA to enjoy our rights, freedoms and live by the Declaration Of Independence. Never have another bad day....no problem.
  Sadly....we have been involved in a long ongoing invasion including most everything from everywhere. Celebraties to Californians to mormons to the mexicans who work the southeast Idaho potato fields. The mexicans come up here to "vacation land" to work the "shit jobs" that the rich, greedy business owners won't pay the average U.S. Citizens and permenent residents, a respectable wage to do. The wetbacks call their brothers and sisters in Mexico on cell phones, from their lowered classic cars with thumping stereos.... blasting everyone with some kind of music that can only be classified as "sonic diarrhea", telling them all to "come on up!!"
   These greedy business owners have invaded my area, around Yellowstone and the "Beauty Belt".  These fuckers are mostly Mormons from Utah and Idaho, and wealthy Californians..... more than ready to fuck things up here as well. They are addicted to cheap labor and hire the "wetbacks" so they can pay for their massive log mansions, stock the mormon church bank accounts and send all the kids they can squeeze out, to Brigham Young University.
   These "invaders" are sick of their lifes in the "cesspool", living with overcrowding, pollution, minorities and the trouble they breed. The Mormons on the other hand are so greedy and hipcritical that they will stop at nothing to literally take over everything, including the White House. If they have their way,  YOU and l will soon be living under their rules. We will all look like Warren Jeffs, have 5 nagging wives, marry our sisters and brothers and produce 10 kids that all look like little "clones". Beware of the "Romneyism" threat and vote accordingly.

The bottom line is this. Montana in no longer what it once was percived to be. If you just moved here....sorry you missed it.  We now have the same problems and crisis as everywhere else. So spread the word...Montana sucks! It is cold for 8 months of the year and overcrowded with "Californians", "wetbacks" , "mormans" and "wagon burners". Tell everyone you know that Montana is no longer the place to be. Visit if you want to...but go home and stay there!

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
 Those of us who have lived in Montana for well over a decade... at least ....have known for a long time, that the Montana invasion was underway. We are mistakenly known as that "rebel" state full of extremists, that won't put up with any shit from any one. The last free place in the USA to enjoy our rights, freedoms and live by the Declaration Of Independence. Never have another bad day....no problem.
  Sadly....we have been involved in a long ongoing invasion including most everything from everywhere. Celebraties to Californians to mormons to the mexicans who work the southeast Idaho potato fields. The mexicans come up here to "vacation land" to work the "shit jobs" that the rich, greedy business owners won't pay the average U.S. Citizens and permenent residents, a respectable wage to do. The wetbacks call their brothers and sisters in Mexico on cell phones, from their lowered classic cars with thumping stereos.... blasting everyone with some kind of music that can only be classified as "sonic diarrhea", telling them all to "come on up!!"
   These greedy business owners have invaded my area, around Yellowstone and the "Beauty Belt".  These fuckers are mostly Mormons from Utah and Idaho, and wealthy Californians..... more than ready to fuck things up here as well. They are addicted to cheap labor and hire the "wetbacks" so they can pay for their massive log mansions, stock the mormon church bank accounts and send all the kids they can squeeze out, to Brigham Young University.
   These "invaders" are sick of their lifes in the "cesspool", living with overcrowding, pollution, minorities and the trouble they breed. The Mormons on the other hand are so greedy and hipcritical that they will stop at nothing to literally take over everything, including the White House. If they have their way,  YOU and l will soon be living under their rules. We will all look like Warren Jeffs, have 5 nagging wives, marry our sisters and brothers and produce 10 kids that all look like little "clones". Beware of the "Romneyism" threat and vote accordingly.

The bottom line is this. Montana in no longer what it once was percived to be. If you just moved here....sorry you missed it.  We now have the same problems and crisis as everywhere else. So spread the word...Montana sucks! It is cold for 8 months of the year and overcrowded with "Californians", "wetbacks" , "mormans" and "wagon burners". Tell everyone you know that Montana is no longer the place to be. Visit if you want to...but go home and stay there!

No one is more proud of this state then I am, and all I can say by reading this horseshit is........YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME!

I am offended by just about every freaken thing you barfed during this pathetic little rant.  Not only are you a racist, but amazingly ignorant to boot.  Given the choice between a fool such as your self and an illegal mexican, I say BRING ON THE SALSA AMIGO!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Leave the flags the illegals.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1

Violent overthrow

+1000000, hang the Mexican terrorists from the flagpole instead, i get told on a regular basis to leave Idaho because i am white

plus 1 million, tear it down and burn the horse blanket
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one is more proud of this state then I am, and all I can say by reading this horseshit is........YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME!

I am offended by just about every freaken thing you barfed during this pathetic little rant.  Not only are you a racist, but amazingly ignorant to boot.  Given the choice between a fool such as your self and an illegal mexican, I say BRING ON THE SALSA AMIGO!

hope you enjoyed your time here!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hope you enjoyed your time here!

If I get banned then so be it.  But ignorance like that MUST be stopped, I'll go down in flames proudly!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top