Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2001 7:18:56 PM EDT
Some guy on CNN was talking to the head of airline security, about the recent breach of security where someone brought a gun on board an airplane.  CNN guy was asking him how could this happen with all the heightened security, the interviewee says something to the effect of "we will never catch everything, what we should be protecting the public from is terrorists, not weapons.. people have always brought dangerous things on board planes.." I though that was interesting.  "Box cutters don't kill people... terrorists do"!!

Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh, I noticed most of the anti-gunners shut their holes after 4 planes were hijacked with box cutters.  Those are even a poor substitute for a good pocket knife!

I didn't figure it would take long for someone to make it on a plane with a gun.  Of course leave it to CNN to tell the terrorists that too.  I thought it would take a little bit longer before security started to get lax again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I found an article on it earlier.  The thread didn't get much attention so it's dying a few pages back [:D].

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=64235[/url]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Hidden in plain sight.  Now THAT's sneaky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top