Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 5:13:48 PM EDT
I know that people don`t know me, I`ve been insulted,belittled,ignored and whatever else, just like MOST members.....BUT if you guys don`t stop the bickering etc,....it will be the end of this board as we have known it....a really GREAT place to be...for people of similar interests to share experience, knowledge, and FUN....what it seems to have become is a place where computer savvy "hot shots" to override the original intent...and separate the brotherhood that was becoming AR15. com....it`s not right that established members of this brotherhood start "checking out" because some hot-shit asshole raises some peoples tempers.....I say, we stick together, and the "part timers" won`t have thier way....the "terrorists" of this board will only laugh and move on to do thier damage somewhere else....let`s stay together, brothers, and tim...steyre and anyone else (like myself) who are thinking about moving on, hang in there...chill for a while if thats what it takes....and keep the ar15 family alive and well.....don`t let the terrorists win....[heavy]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#1]
[stick]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't fret...this little scenario happens about once a year or so.  Then everyone settles down and life gets back to normal.  They key is to not take it all so seriously.  It's the internet for God's (can I say that?) sake!

Bradd
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to avoid this dumb shit but I may as well say my bit.

A: Quit calling it terrorism. I've heard that said now like 100 times. Some dude posted some pictures of some nasty poop stuff. It's a picture on a screen, hit your back button, email a mod and it will go away. No one was harmed beyond being forced to say "ewww". That's not "terrorism" folks.

B: I always hear people say "you have to have thick skin around here". What a load. The minute people see something they don't like they cry about it til it disaapears. Everybody here wants to be protected from the bad pictures. Free will people, don't click. Don't wanna look at the babe of the day?...Don't! My god are we such a sheltered society that we fear mild nudity or skimpy clothing? How many of you don't get more hardcore SPAM in your email everyday? Your children are more likely to see that than a link you shouldn't have clicked while they were on your lap. How many of you are too dumb to know what a "babe" is?

C: People bitching about free speech on a bbs. Retarded. People saying free speech doesn't apply on "GB's private property". Also retarded. This is a BUSINESS people. You are a paying customer. Without you the banner ads and memberships will dissapear. People don't pay to put banners on an empty site. If this turns into a subguns type bbs, people will just go to subguns. Arfcom aint the only game in town. If enough people leave  when he (goatboy) feels it in his pocket he'll do what it takes to keep his business. You don't think he does this for charity do you? In short if enough people don't like the rules and enough leave GB will either adapt more attractive policy or go out of business. If McDonalds repeatedly gave you cold fries would you keep eating there? Duhhh. If not enough people leave to make him feel it, it probably wasn't that big of a deal to begin with.
I'm not promoting putting GB out of business I'm just saying leave or shutup.

Thats my take on it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]
OH NO!!! TEOTBAWKI
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:56:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I always hear people say "you have to have thick skin around here". What a load. The minute people see something they don't like they cry about it til it disaapears. Everybody here wants to be protected from the bad pictures. Free will people, don't click. Don't wanna look at the babe of the day?...Don't! My god are we such a sheltered society that we fear mild nudity or skimpy clothing?
View Quote

MOST DEFINATELY AGREE!!!

If this forum represents the masses who are supposed to be activists regarding ALL of our gun rights... I am very afraid. Be very afraid.

People want to own the biggest and baddest guns. People want to talk all sorts of crap about SHTF planning and the erosion of our freedom. Then when some wierdo posts some freako poop pics, they all head for the hills crying "WAAAH".

Just a little FYI... when you shoot someone and they die, their bowels usually empty their contents before they expire. Hope nobody gets offended.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top