Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 4:28:05 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting a new 4-wheeler ATV and I need some input on which brand to get.  I have never owned one before, so I don't really have any experience with them.  I will primarily use it for hunting and general family use.  I have access to land where I can ride often. I definately want a 4WD model, because much of the land is muddy bottom land. I am thinking about a 500cc model....the new 600  and 700cc models look awesome, but a bit more than what I would like to spend.  With just looking on the net, the Polaris Sportsman looks really good....what do you guys who have ATV's think?
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
We just did this , see my post...[:D]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=64009[/url]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks....I hadn't seen the thread.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Honda. Anything Honda.

They just run, baby.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top