Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2001 4:23:31 PM EDT
I heard driving home tonight on the Savage Nation that there is a web site reporting a large number of ground troops were landed in Afghanastan and they may have taken a licking. From what the report said they landed, and were hit with an artillery barrage killling and or wounding 25. Anyone else hear this?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't heard of anything like that but if they're that many dead they are fighting for the taliban.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
With all the "Big Bad Bats" hovering around the grunts, I doubt the bad guys could get off more than a round or two. I would be more concerned with old russian land mines and the little old lady with her slightly used stinger.  Hav'nt heard anything on your orig. question though. -- ALLONS11 ------------------------------------------------Edited for brouhaha-----------------------------I Was Conceited, But Now I am Perfect!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Man I wish we could get some news.  They can edit heavily , just say these things, battle # and causalty count Length of battle and weapons employed.  I can make sense of everything else after that.  

Ben

Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]
There are also web sites reporting that aliens have shot down our Mars probes.  That's the great thing about the internet, all you need is a website and you can spread whatever BS you want on it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard on a web site RikWriter is really Jimmy Hoffa!

Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Jimmy Sr. or Jr.?
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Sr.
Read all about it here...

[url]www.milpubs.com/rik.htm[/url]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top