Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
JonasWright sticking up for the bad guys, as usual...

He is the terrorist mouthpiece as always.

And as usual shows just how little he values the lives of US Solider and Marines.

And as usual he has no interest what actually happen here… other reporters and bloggers had warned the US Military that Bilal Hussein was almost certainly working with the insurgents to help coordinate attacks against US troops for months before he was caught red handed and detained.

Par for his course.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
There are two sides in the war, the American/Iraqi Govt side, and the insurgency. The reporter had a very fine line to walk. IF you cover the American side, and are subsequently found to be associating with the eenmy ( Insurgents), then chances are you will at BEST, upon your capture, will be classified as a Civillian non uniformed combatant, and at WORST, a non uniformed spy, under the laws of land warfare that the US Army/Marine corp follows. If your a reporter , and your caught in teh company of insurgents, don't expect any lienecy. FWIW, as someone who has done surveilance on High Value Targets before, if he was suspected of being associated with the insurgents, he would have been classfied as a High Value Target because of his ability to collect and pass information to the enemy about strenght, disposition, patrol techniques, and SOP, just by the nature of the job he did. As a High Value Target, he would have been surveiled for a bit before his kill/capture, to ID what cell he was passing info to, to get photo of his enemy associates to ID targets for future HVT missions, and other purposes. The guy was popped, and he definetly qualifies as an HVT. He was definetly watched so every bit of intelligence could be squeezed from his activities, and when he was finally rolled up, it was because .mil had gathered all useable intel they could from observing his activities while associating with said insurgents. If they say that they have the dirt on him, trust me, as a High Value Target, they have the dirt. YMMV, he is lucky .mil isnt doing executions for spies.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Earlier this week, the Pentagon called Hussein a "terrorist media operative who infiltrated the AP." Berger said only that Hussein had been detained "as a result of his interactions with insurgent activities."

A statement not backed up by anybody or anything. Of course the Pentagon refuses to produce whatever evidence it supposedly has and has not allowed the AP regular access

I'll state publicly ANY country, ANY where, who charges ANY body for a crime without allowing the body of evidence to be examined or presenting charges is a failing and unjust country.

As far as anybody can tell, essentially this guy is in jail for taking pictures of the other side.

He's not being held on charges...

He is being detained, IN A WARZONE, for acting in support of hostile forces (wouldn't be the first)...

The status is closer to POW/enemy-combatant, than it is to suspected criminal...

That status does not require charges or evidence....

That status allows him to be detained until the end of hostilities....

He is being held in his own country, and not being told why. Nor is he or anyone being given a substantial reason to deprive him of his liberty and the right to free press that we supposedly value in this country.

The man is an unlawful (out of uniform) enemy combatant, who was captured under arms (IED materials) against US forces...

At one time, he could have been shot right then and there, no 'rights' or similar...

Now, we hold him until the end of hostilities....

In your sick & twisted world he's just a reporter...

In my world, he's a goddamn enemy spy, and should be treated accordingly...

Preach it Brother!
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

And I'm calling you out who did you serve with Mr.Expert at my job.

U.S. Army, active duty Feb 99 - Feb 03

Basic training - TRADOC, 35th Eng Bat., Charlie Co. "Cobras," Fort Lostinthewoods, MO
First station - V Corps, 130th Eng. Brigade, 54th Eng Bat, Bravo Co. "Bulldogs" Warner Barracks/Lagarde Kasserne - Bamberg, Germany
Second station - 1st Armor Div. 3rd brigade, 70th Eng. Bat. Alpha Co. "Kodiaks," then Bravo Co. "Bulls" for a rotation to Kuwait. Fort Riley, KS.

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Earlier this week, the Pentagon called Hussein a "terrorist media operative who infiltrated the AP." Berger said only that Hussein had been detained "as a result of his interactions with insurgent activities."

A statement not backed up by anybody or anything. Of course the Pentagon refuses to produce whatever evidence it supposedly has and has not allowed the AP regular access

I'll state publicly ANY country, ANY where, who charges ANY body for a crime without allowing the body of evidence to be examined or presenting charges is a failing and unjust country.

As far as anybody can tell, essentially this guy is in jail for taking pictures of the other side.

He's not being held on charges...

He is being detained, IN A WARZONE, for acting in support of hostile forces (wouldn't be the first)...

The status is closer to POW/enemy-combatant, than it is to suspected criminal...

That status does not require charges or evidence....

That status allows him to be detained until the end of hostilities....

He is being held in his own country, and not being told why. Nor is he or anyone being given a substantial reason to deprive him of his liberty and the right to free press that we supposedly value in this country.

The man is an unlawful (out of uniform) enemy combatant, who was captured under arms (IED materials) against US forces...

At one time, he could have been shot right then and there, no 'rights' or similar...

Now, we hold him until the end of hostilities....

In your sick & twisted world he's just a reporter...

In my world, he's a goddamn enemy spy, and should be treated accordingly...

Preach it Brother!

As I've said. If the evidence is produced and links this guy to a crime then by all means string his ass up. But the military has so far produced nothing. It's seeeecret evidence.

I know I'm going out on a limb here, it's a stretch. I realize this is why Max_Mike accuses me of supporting terrorists (although he never can back up his egregious attacks against me). But how about we place the burden on the prosecution to prove guilt rather than on the defense to prove innocent. It's almost like, oh I don't know, an assumption of innocent until proven guilty.

What we know so far.
1) He was arrested
2) He's been accused based on evidence that has never been produced.
3) He took pictures of the bad guys.

If this was your brother in the same situation, you might  not be so quick to assume this was a great idea.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I think Cuba would love to have you as a reporter.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Somehow I doubt it. I don't worship at anyone's political alter.

Or is this just the standard, "you're a damn commie!" retort.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Wouldn't it be ironic if when the trial unfolds, the evidence revealed a pattern of AP being  involved in, um, "embarassing" arrangments?
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, proofreader, then.

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, proofreader, then.

Are you going to come up with something new? Maybe dig through old posts looking for misplaced commas? I'm still reeling from your thinly veiled communist knock. So, keep swinging, champ.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Meh, I don't need to - you seem to be doing a fine job of undermining yourself.

BTW, the last look I took at the Constitution of Iraq indicated that at trial, he will be presumed innocent.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

BTW, the last look I took at the Constitution of Iraq indicated that at trial, he will be presumed innocent.

A presumption of innocence is really quite irrelevant when you can be detained indefinitely without charges being filed or evidence being presented.

Gun owners have been subject to this same sort of bullshit persecution for years. But I guess as long as it doesn't affect us we'll just sit back and watch the show.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A presumption of innocence is really quite irrelevant when you can be detained indefinitely without charges being filed or evidence being presented.

Gun owners have been subject to this same sort of bullshit persecution for years. But I guess as long as it doesn't affect us we'll just sit back and watch the show.

Why in the fuck do you believe you have the right to see the evidence we have, even if it would compromise sources and methods.  You know what, Benedict Arnold also "served" so that does not impress me in the least.  You are sure as heck mentally irregular at this point in time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They found IED materials on him. Using your analogy, yes its not illegal to take picture of drug dealers, it IS illegal taking pictures of a drug dealer while holding a big ass bag of his coke on you.

You know, you talk big about moral equivalancy junk, but I bet you would be jumping all over a US reporter if he was running around AT4ing VBIEDs.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They found IED materials on him. Using your analogy, yes its not illegal to take picture of drug dealers, it IS illegal taking pictures of a drug dealer while holding a big ass bag of his coke on you.

You are talking to a brick wall.  A fellow photographer / reporter in his eyes can do no wrong.  He could be found with a basement full of bodies and this fellow would whine about "Where's the evidence" . Its the thin, yellow (streak) line.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why in the fuck do you believe you have the right to see the evidence we have, even if it would compromise sources and methods.  You know what, Benedict Arnold also "served" so that does not impress me in the least.  You are sure as heck mentally irregular at this point in time.

Ah, the inevitable accusation of, "you think differently, you're a traitor."

Anyway, chief. Habeas Corpus has been the underlying philosophy of western law for almost a thousand years.  In fact, indefinite imprisonment, without charges and without presentation of evidence is the tool of third-world juntas and dictators. So glad we're ascending to such divine company.

Pick one, man. Either take a principled stance on liberty and just governance even when  it will make your job inconvenient, or just drop the subterfuge and tell everyone to shut the fuck up because you're in charge.

If we're going to upend the principles of western civilization let's at least not be half-assed about it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyway, chief. Habeas Corpus has been the underlying philosophy of western law for almost a thousand years.  In fact, indefinite imprisonment, without charges and without presentation of evidence is the tool of third-world juntas and dictators. So glad we're ascending to such divine company.

Pick one, man. Either take a principled stance on liberty and just governance even when  it will make your job inconvenient, or just drop the subterfuge and tell everyone to shut the fuck up because you're in charge.

If we're going to upend the principles of western civilization let's at least not be half-assed about it.

So if the reporter is guilty (which is most likely the case), you would approve of execution, correct?
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know, you talk big about moral equivalancy junk, but I bet you would be jumping all over a US reporter if he was running around AT4ing VBIEDs.

The IED evidence they found, again, has not been presented either for charges or for examination. So to be entirely honest, they claim to have IED evidence against him. Given that "IED materials" can be found at Radio Shack, and the dude lived above a damn electrician's shop, this is about as surprising as finding hotdogs at a football game.

I would be slack-jawed if a reporter was At4ing anything. Mainly because by involving himself he would be putting the life of every single press agent in jeopardy. I don't really see your point. The fact is, we either respect free press or we don't. If someone wanted to start a magazine called "The U.S. is the Worst Damn Country - EVAAAAR!" they would be no less entitled to publish in the U.S. than SWAT magazine.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So if the reporter is guilty (which is most likely the case), you would approve of execution, correct?

Execution - no. (On what grounds? As a non-U.S. citizen you can't try him for treason.)

Extensive and miserable prison sentence - absolutely. Look, if it can be proven in a fair and open trial the dude was abusing his press credentials I will gladly see this guy rotting in a cell for the rest of his miserable existence.

Any press agent who abuses that power puts the life of every single mother-fucker out there trying to get the story in danger. I have no use for them and they can rot.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Execution - no. (On what grounds? As a non-U.S. citizen you can't try him for treason.)

Extensive and miserable prison sentence - absolutely. Look, if it can be proven in a fair and open trial the dude was abusing his press credentials I will gladly see this guy rotting in a cell for the rest of his miserable existence.

Any press agent who abuses that power puts the life of every single mother-fucker out there trying to get the story in danger. I have no use for them and they can rot.

If the Iraqi's want to stretch his neck, nothing you or I can do about it.  And if he is found guilty, he should be executed.  It would serve as a warning to other "press agents" who may want to help kill US military members.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the Iraqi's want to stretch his neck, nothing you or I can do about it.  And if he is found guilty, he should be executed.  It would serve as a warning to other "press agents".  

If after a fair trial he is found guilty then he should suffer under Iraqi law. If he is murdered because of some kangaroo court then it's on all of our heads.

And I despise the thought that our military would be used to support a government without even the faintest respect to one of the most cherished values of our nation.

Of course, we give military aid to Pakistan and weapons to the Saudis so I don't know why  I pretend this is a nation of value and principle anymore. This is a nation of gimmie, with an electorate composed of Bozos.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Journalists are al-Qaida's useful idiots.

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Only the stupid and the corrupt fear the truth - for it shows them in their true light.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the Iraqi's want to stretch his neck, nothing you or I can do about it.  And if he is found guilty, he should be executed.  It would serve as a warning to other "press agents".  

If after a fair trial he is found guilty then he should suffer under Iraqi law. If he is murdered because of some kangaroo court then it's on all of our heads.

And I despise the thought that our military would be used to support a government without even the faintest respect to one of the most cherished values of our nation.

Of course, we give military aid to Pakistan and weapons to the Saudis so I don't know why  I pretend this is a nation of value and principle anymore. This is a nation of gimmie, with an electorate composed of Bozos.

My guess is many "press agents" would love to make the US military look bad in any way they can.  Up to and including aiding the enemy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only the stupid and the corrupt fear the truth - for it shows them in their true light.

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would correct if the journalists actually told the truth instead of cherry picking their details.  I don't think anyone can claim a fair and unbiased job of the media reporting on Iraq.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

My guess is many "press agents" would love to make the US military look bad in any way they can.

Guess is right. Uneducated and wrong, but truly a guess.

From a college newspapers to working with people involved with national publications - I've never encountered this vicious, America-hating loony reporter people seem convinced exist.

I'd encourage you to drop by a newsroom sometime. Let me know if you find that guy - he must produce a LOT of stuff,
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Lincoln would have had him hung...

Don't ask me about the American and European "press" in Iraq.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My guess is many "press agents" would love to make the US military look bad in any way they can.

From a college newspapers to working with people involved with national publications - I've never encountered this vicious, America-hating loony reporter people seem convinced exist.

I'd encourage you to drop by a newsroom sometime. Let me know if you find that guy - he must produce a LOT of stuff,

Dan Rather.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would correct if the journalists actually told the truth instead of cherry picking their details.  I don't think anyone can claim a fair and unbiased job of the media reporting on Iraq.  

I'll fully admit that not all reporters are 100% dead accurate. Hell, like anything else, most people just want to half-ass it. I don't like those people, they give people like me a bad name. Sometimes the reporting is blindly negative and stupid. Lately the reporting has been blindly positive and stupid. There are a few outfits that regularly do a good job.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan Rather.

That's one. Who was discredited, disgraced and forced to retire. Now he reports the 2 a.m. news on some channel no one has ever heard of.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, just wow.  You aren't even on the same planet, let alone the same country as the rest of us to believe that.  

Look how quickly they latched onto the Haditha incident and wanted to believe it.  Turned out to be BS, but doesn't matter now, they got their story.  They fried those marines in the court of public opinion for their own ratings and agenda.

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like he said - most journalists are the best friends Al Qaeda ever had.  You are actually proving his point.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan Rather.

That's one. Who was discredited, disgraced and forced to retire. Now he reports the 2 a.m. news on some channel no one has ever heard of.

One that has been highly influencial over the last 40 years.  One who is representative of the horseshit that the main stream media pumps out every day.  It took me two seconds to think of his name.  The US news media is full of idiots like him from the top to the bottom.  I don't need to go to a newsroom.  I see the lies they squeeze out every day.  Fuck the main stream press and the bullshit they shovel.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, just wow.  You aren't even on the same planet, let alone the same country as the rest of us to believe that.  

Look how quickly they latched onto the Haditha incident and wanted to believe it.  Turned out to be BS, but doesn't matter now, they got their story.  They fried those marines in the court of public opinion for their own ratings and agenda.

The media went with the evidence available at the time. They certainly can't be the only entity accused of acting erroneously on bad intel.

Was every journalist, everywhere thorough? Does everyone YOU work with do a 100% job every time?

You can dig up examples of times the media has jumped the shark until you're blue in the face (Duke lacrosse players FTW.) I don't know what your point is. The media screws up, sometimes it screws up royally. I try to distance myself from the media herd.

Do you have a better alternative for a free press? Free to succeed also means free to make yourself look like an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#36]
The press is always fair and impartial.

They would never become propagandists/accomplices of the terrorists.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like he said - most journalists are the best friends Al Qaeda ever had.  You are actually proving his point.

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan Rather.

One that has been highly influencial over the last 40 years.  One who is representative of the horseshit that the main stream media pumps out every day.  It took me two seconds to think of his name.  The US news media is full of idiots like him from the top to the bottom.  I don't need to go to a newsroom.  I see the lies they squeeze out every day.  Fuck the main stream press and the bullshit they shovel.

So you've got one and you're using this as your value for an entire section.

You've never taken a stats or a research class, have you?
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/bytor94/Iraqbullets.jpg

Propaganda, or just sheer, unadulterated, mind-numbing stupidity? I've met plenty of people who couldn't tell a AR-15 from a super soaker.

What do you do? Does everyone do it right, all the time?
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Is this ever going to be qualified? Or just that since I have a different opinion I'm obviously "one of them-thar terrist mohammidans."
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#41]
How about some due process against the media when they screw something up that ruins the lives of people they were wrong about?  

Seems to me they get a free pass to go a head do it again.  The very fact a "journalist" was believed over numerous U.S. Marines is bullshit.  I hope to hell that "journalist" is flipping burgers somewhere, but some how I doubt it.  He is probably still looking for his next big "story".

Due process is what is happening to the guy in Iraq.  Maybe not in the form you like or want, but that is what is happening.  They could have just killed him on the spot when they found out what he was doing, but the very fact he is still breathing speaks volumes.

He will face the justice system of nation is far fairer than when it was under Saddam.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Propaganda, or just sheer, unadulterated, mind-numbing stupidity? I've met plenty of people who couldn't tell a AR-15 from a super soaker.

Maintain Army aircraft.  And yes I have to do it right, otherwise I'll kill somebody.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan Rather.

Pick any big name reporter:  NBC,  CBS, ABC.  Clones of Dan Rather.

Ever lived in reality before?
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
How about some due process against the media when they screw something up that ruins the lives of people they were wrong about?  

Seems to me they get a free pass to go a head do it again.  The very fact a "journalist" was believed over numerous U.S. Marines is bullshit.  I hope to hell that "journalist" is flipping burgers somewhere, but some how I doubt it.  He is probably still looking for his next big "story".

Due process is what is happening to the guy in Iraq.  Maybe not in the form you like or want, but that is what is happening.  They could have just killed him on the spot when they found out what he was doing, but the very fact he is still breathing speaks volumes.

He will face the justice system of nation is far fairer than when it was under Saddam.

Journalist can and are sued for libel quite frequently. But you don't want due process, you want muzzling.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I keep seeing you defending the media as inept.  You will fit in perfectly.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan Rather.

Pick any big name reporter:  NBC,  CBS, ABC.  Clones of Dan Rather.

Ever lived in reality before?

Names, please.

And you're apparently missing the point that I work in a goddamned newsroom. So I think it's a biiiiiiiiiiit of a stretch to tell me I don't know what I'm talking.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Journalist can and are sued for libel quite frequently. But you don't want due process, you want muzzling.

And there it is...  The media makes shit up every day and are not held responsible for it.  There was an error.  Someone screwed up.  You are making these exact excuses right in this thread.  The problem with the media is they are not held accountable for their fuckups, which are many.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maintain Army aircraft.  And yes I have to do it right, otherwise I'll kill somebody.

Not you. Everyone. You've never caught someone goofing off? You don't have the people who do just enough? The people who excel at passing the buck?

If not I can only assume you work on the planet Krypton.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really, where did I say that or even imply that?  How about just getting the facts verified before running off and filing a story?

By the way, good job on putting words in my mouth.  You are well on your way to fitting in with the type or reporter you claim doesn't exist.  I suggest you review all my posts in this thread and print a retraction.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Is this ever going to be qualified? Or just that since I have a different opinion I'm obviously "one of them-thar terrist mohammidans."

I honestly do not give the slightest hint of a fuck about your "different opinions."

You and your ilk are tools for the enemy, and your posts in this thread do nothing but reinforce this observation.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top