Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2001 9:31:02 AM EDT
[url]http://www.methodshop.com/fun/badHareDay/[/url]

Looks like he was almost going to make it too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I am outraged. I demand moderators delete this post, and ban the poster. My grandmother was passing through the basement and saw me watching it, she almost had a heart attack.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Was that a rabbit???

it looked more the size of a small moose!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#3]
that rabbit did not look fully clothed to me, imagine if I had bee sitting in my father's lap reading that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#4]
That's no rabbit.Looks like a Hare.Hares get to be that size in some places.
When you slow it down at P.O.I.
it looks like the hare separates into two large pieces.I'm guessing the sheer velocity of that touring car caused the violent separation.Much like the sheer high-velocity of .223 which causes similar gross "blow-em up" effects.Speed kills.On a scientific note,I must say

"pretty fucking gross"
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]
Quoted:
That's no rabbit.Looks like a Hare.Hares get to be that size in some places.
When you slow it down at P.O.I.
it looks like the hare separates into two large pieces.I'm guessing the sheer velocity of that touring car caused the violent separation.Much like the sheer high-velocity of .223 which causes similar gross "blow-em up" effects.Speed kills.On a scientific note,I must say

"pretty fucking gross"
View Quote
[/b]  

Well your right it is technically a Hare.
Although it is commonly called a "Jack Rabbit" it is in fact a Hare.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am outraged. I demand moderators delete this post, and ban the poster. My grandmother was passing through the basement and saw me watching it, she almost had a heart attack.
View Quote

Yeah! - Me Too!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Racecar 1 Rabbit 0.

Or was that an AC130 and a Taliban member.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Or was that an AC130 and a Taliban member.
View Quote

I wish![}:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
that rabbit did not look fully clothed to me, imagine if I had been sitting in my father's lap reading that.
View Quote

LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top