Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2001 8:29:03 PM EDT
[url]www.gamespot.com/live/streamer.html?format=asf&speed=300&path=ghostrecon_pc_trailer.asx&title=Tom+Clancy%27s+Ghost+Recon+Trailer[/url]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Ben..... NOT TO FLAME!!!!! Go to Help then board code.. then how to post url..And yes this is very cool site...pat
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer.html?format=asf&speed=300&path=ghostrecon_pc_trailer.asx&title=Tom+Clancy%27s+Ghost+Recon+Trailer[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks pete
I was wondering
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
That looks pretty awesome!!  1st person shooter or what?

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
That game looks like ass.

Frankly I am not interested at all. I was a big Rogue Spear fan, but games have moved on. Try out Operation Flashpoint for a great combat simulation. Get this: Real optics. That's right!! No goofy aiming reticle. Also: Bullets travel at finite speeds. You actually have to lead moving targets! Wow!

Anyways..... if you do have opflash, here is a little treat for you:

[url]http://www.student.smsu.edu/j/jam403s/Chinook%20Gunner.Cain.pbo[/url]

Shawn
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:58:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought so to. Well on these military style shooter, Delta Force Land Warrior, Delta Force 2 ,etc. You actually find yourself using tactics, both individual and squad.  This one isn't out yet, but it looks totally awesome.
November 13th I hear.

Ben
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Shawn, Yeah I know what you mean, I am purchased Spec Ops Green Berets and it was a total let down, I couldn't climb the hills, couldn't go wherever I wanted. And yes the lack of a Scope is a detraction.  

Ben
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#8]
SRV.... your link looks like rag head script to me////)(*&$#@]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top