Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2001 5:32:41 PM EDT
[img]www.milpubs.com/biospheres.jpg[/img]

Well, maybe it should. It is a map of the prposed UN Biosphere program. The area in Red are for animals only. If you think I am full of shit, go to the un website and do a search for Biosphere. There are [b]already[/b] like 79 of these things in the US and more to come. The plan is to move us humans into the other areas so we cannot duisturb the animals a plants. In addition, there will be "buffer zones" around each biosphere where there will be "minimal" human contact.

While we got guys over in the Middle East fighting the terrorists there, take a minute and go raise some hell with our homegrown Eco Terrorists.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I would truly like to see them try it. The whole U.S. would be a war zone. Nobody is going to take what I have worked very, very hard for!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would truly like to see them try it. The whole U.S. would be a war zone. Nobody is going to take what I have worked very, very hard for!!!
View Quote

Dude, they are DOING it...  little chiunk by little chunk.

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Could we just let them have Kalifornia and be done with it all?

[beer]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]

You guys HAVE heard that the government is buying back property it deams crucial to the survival of the endangered species? Haven't you?

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is a list of Current Bispheres in the US, [url]http://www.mabnetamericas.org/brprogram/usbrl.html[/url]

and here is the biospheres Home page..

[url]http://www.mabnetamericas.org/[/url]

Although the web site says they are not "taking control" of said areas. Ask the people who live or lived in them. Here is another take on the Biosphere program  [url]http://epi.freedom.org/mab.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Could we just let them have Kalifornia and be done with it all?

[beer]
View Quote

Naaaa give um Georgia..... nothin but worthless swamp and crackers. [bounce]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]
btt
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:31:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea, I've heard of this, of course I only live a few miles from one of the current biospheres. As far as "them" moving people they have in the past, my great grandfather was one of those "relocated". [uzi]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like the Western states are screwed.  Nothing but "little to no human use" and "highly regulated use" areas.

Oh look, a 125 mile "international zone of cooperation".  Can't even begin the rant on that one.

East coast looks like a liberal heaven.  It's all "normal use zones of cooperation".  Oh, didn't read the fine print "mapping for the area East of the Mississippi and South of the Ohio Rivers is at various stages of completion".  Never mind, they're not finished dictating yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top