Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2001 11:09:41 AM EDT
Hey,

I've been bouncing around this board on and off for about a year, but I was hoping someone here could relate the whole McUzi / ILuv carrots controversy to me. I see it pop up all the time, and I hate being left in the dark. What's the deal? Fill a brother in please...[thinking]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Long story short...He's been banned a few times, started his own board, someone screwed him over so he closed the board, posted at ak-47.net for a while, came back as I_luv_carrots.

Banned because he is not known for tactful wording.  However, he knows a lot about firearms, and is no dummy.

Edited for spelling
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
and is no dummy.
View Quote

So he claims.  We have yet to see the proof.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Long story short...He's been banned a few times, started his own board, someone screwed him over so he closed the board, posted at ak-47.net for a while, came back as I_luv_carrats.
View Quote

There is so much more to this story than most people know, especially the web site...ask RBad for the [i]rest of the story.[/i]

Yes McUzi knows alot about firearms, but he is also a racist and a bigot.  I truly believe the only reason he is allowed back is because of the relationship/activity that occured between AR15.com and McUzi.com.  Not pointing fingers in what went down between these sites, but the fact is McUzi wasn't the actual owner of www.McUzi.com...and as a result he lost in many ways.

Sgtar15

PS then again, I may have made the whole thing up[;)]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
but the fact is McUzi wasn't the actual owner of www.McUzi.com...
View Quote

I knew it, Imbroglio was the owner, with initials "bw" which stands for

Bert Weynolds [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]
You mean Hangfire wasn't the proprietor of McUzi.com...?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#7]
...my girlfriend calls me "McHands" [:)]
what's that all about?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#8]
McUzi is the man.  Sure, he's blunt and to the point... but in today's PC society it's refreshing to see a man not pull his punches.  I have respect for a man who can state his case intelligently and who isn't afraid of what the consequences might bring.

Hell... I even got to be a moderator on McUzi.com for what was it, a day?  [;)]

Oh well... one day his greatness will be properly honored.

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#9]
McUzi was cool with me. I don't see what others have against him. His site was nice too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Hitler was reasonably intelligent and didn't pull his punches, either. Do you idolize him, too?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hitler was reasonably intelligent and didn't pull his punches, either. Do you idolize him, too?
View Quote

Please... grow up.  I won't even dignify this ignorance with a rebuttal.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh Boy!
A new cycle has begun!!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't agree with everything he says, but he's
pretty intelligent, & hell of a writer (when he's not [beer] ).  Even when I can't agree with
him, I still like reading his posts.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh Boy!
A new cycle has begun!!!
View Quote

Laugh, it would appear so.  I think this is due mostly to the fact that we have an abundance of users who practice a highly degenerated form of "fuzzy" logic.

Example:

Dahh, you write using English therefore you [b]MUST[/b] read English.  If you read English then you must support the Communist Manifesto (English translation of course)!

Argh, such stupidity.  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't agree with everything he says, but he's
pretty intelligent, & hell of a writer (when he's not [beer] ).  Even when I can't agree with
him, I still like reading his posts.
View Quote

... so because you think he's intelligent and a hell of a writer, then you must also think Hitler was a cool cat too!

Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this stupidity thing!  I'm calling my mom!

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:44:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh Boy!
A new cycle has begun!!!
View Quote

No, a new cycle has hatched...[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and is no dummy.
View Quote

So he claims.  We have yet to see the proof.
View Quote

Yes we have.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh Boy!
A new cycle has begun!!!
View Quote

No, a new cycle has hatched...[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

This is a gun forum.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I won't even dignify this with a rebuttal.
View Quote

Most likely due to your own inability or unwillingness to acknowledge their similar anti-Semetic/anti-minority views. Do you share them as well?

Would you tolerate someone coming into our house and espousing viewpoints similar to those of the terrorists who attacked us so long as they knew something about guns and didn't pull their punches?

So where do you draw the line? Sounds like someone better get a lint brush and go over himself before calling anyone else fuzzy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So where do you draw the line? Sounds like someone better get a lint brush and go over himself before calling anyone else fuzzy.
View Quote

Please quote where I say I agree or disagree with anything McUzi has posted.  C'mon, Mr. Lint Brush, just one sentence.  Ahh, you can't. No kidding.

Look, try and focus.  You're not going to pull the wool over my eyes and I'm not going to allow you to put words in my mouth just so you have something to crusade about.  If you dislike me, great... say so.  But don't lie, fabricate or otherwise try to bullshit me or others.  Most of us are literate and intelligent enough to see through you childish ruses.  

Perhaps I'm being to harsh... maybe your reading skills really suck this bad and I'm tormenting a mental midget.  I would rather believe you're just being argumentative and misinformed... I hate to think I'm beating up on a retarded person.  If I am, please excuse me and accept my apologies.

I said that I admire McUzi's tact.  I didn't say he shouldn't be punted for infractions of the rules or that I agree with anything he says.  Putting words in my mouth only makes you look even more foolish.

Now run along before I'm forced to teach you another lesson.  If you're going to come back for seconds, please try to come up with a defendable position.  I mean seriously, if you're going to take issue with someone, at least have a solid issue first.

Yawn...
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
McUzi is the man.

I have respect for a man who can state his case intelligently and who isn't afraid of what the consequences might bring.
View Quote

I don't know you, have no problem with you, am not trying to pull the wool over your eyes (wherever that came from), and have put no words in you mouth.

I asked a simple question based on your above statement. That statement could also conceivably accurately describe Adolf Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. Perhaps it's too much of a stretch for you, but simple logic would dictate that based on your own reasoning for respecting McUZI, then you would have no choice but to respect those other individuals as well based upon similar reasoning. It really is just a simple question. Perhaps you need to elaborate upon why you think McUZI is so deserving of your respect. I'm genuinely curious.

Personally, I'm a bit more discriminate on whom I would give my respect too, let alone publicly acknowledging it. It sure won't be someone who has posted and obviously subscribes to the racist and biggoted filth that McUZI has or is the type of class act that steals pictures of his girlfriend naked and posts them on the Internet without permission. Frankly, as a Marine, which I assume your sig pic indicates, I would have thought your own standards to be a litle higher as well.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Boomer, you truly are a fool.
The blade of the "racist racist racist [>(]" sword doesn't slice this kid. You look a hell of a lot dumber as a minority apologist than I do speaking the facts.
So, call me a racist if you will. That's ok. Coming from someone who has taken it upon himself to be one of the grand defenders of them, it doesn't mean much. They just keep making people like you look bad with their actions- and you just keep apologizing on their behalf.
And though we have been conditioned as a society to blindly accept them, I have faith there are at least a handful of folks who broken out of the shackles that lock tier mind, and see certain demographics for what they really are. You aren't one of them. Now hurry along. I'm sure there is something on the TelAvivsion you would surely like to absorb.

To everyone else) Thanks or kiss my ass. Which ever applies to you, that's my reply.
I'm here to BS with gun owners.
Not always about guns- but in a setting where the people I commiserate with know the difference between an A1 or an A2 should it enter the conversation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
A lot of what is posted here is based on experience with certain individuals. Like it or not, you cannot deny a man's experience, even if it offends your sensibilities.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#24]
The good old McUzi female dog slap! Kick some rear end McUzi!

edited to change [b]bitch[/b] to [b]female dog[/b] and [b]ass[/b] to [b]rear end[/b] so as not to offend.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A lot of what is posted here is based on experience with certain individuals. Like it or not, you cannot deny a man's experience, even if it offends your sensibilities.
View Quote

Okay, so then are you lending some legitimacy to the conclusions that, say, Sarah Brady, has drawn from her experiences? Or maybe Dianne Feinstein? Janet Reno?

Or would you agree that while their experiences themselves may be undeniable, the conclusions drawn from them can be quite misguided?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Boomer, you truly are a fool.
The blade of the "racist racist racist [>(]" sword doesn't slice this kid. You look a hell of a lot dumber as a minority apologist than I do speaking the facts.
So, call me a racist if you will. That's ok. Coming from someone who has taken it upon himself to be one of the grand defenders of them, it doesn't mean much. They just keep making people like you look bad with their actions- and you just keep apologizing on their behalf.
And though we have been conditioned as a society to blindly accept them, I have faith there are at least a handful of folks who broken out of the shackles that lock tier mind, and see certain demographics for what they really are. You aren't one of them. Now hurry along. I'm sure there is something on the TelAvivsion you would surely like to absorb.

To everyone else) Thanks or kiss my ass. Which ever applies to you, that's my reply.
I'm here to BS with gun owners.
Not always about guns- but in a setting where the people I commiserate with know the difference between an A1 or an A2 should it enter the conversation.
View Quote

Yeah, that's me. Boomer, apologist of the minorities. Good luck proving it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Put me down as Pro-McUzi. I'm not in lock step with him. I don't allways agree with him. I think he is intelligent, witty and humorous. Hell I'd like to buy him a beer or 12. He is at least honest. I know where he is coming from as opposed to many of his detractors.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay, so then are you lending some legitimacy to the conclusions that, say, Sarah Brady, has drawn from her experiences? Or maybe Dianne Feinstein? Janet Reno?

Or would you agree that while their experiences themselves may be undeniable, the conclusions drawn from them can be quite misguided?
View Quote

Well, both Feinscum and Bradyscum have direct experience in terms of firearms violence. However, their experience is primarily with violence; firearms were simply the means used to accomplish an end. They both chose to twist their experiences, to spin them, to further an unrelated agenda. Therefore, while their experiences may have validity, the conclusions and/or behavior that resulted from those experiences are invalid and dishonest.

No, I disagree that the conclusions that resulted from their experiences are misguided. Their conclusions are dishonest. There's a difference.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No, I disagree that the conclusions that resulted from their experiences are misguided. Their conclusions are dishonest. There's a difference.
View Quote

Hmmmm... We'd better be careful here. Members might get the notion that such a statement could accurately reflect the conclusions someone else has drawn from limited experiences with people different from themselves.

Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't know you, have no problem with you, am not trying to pull the wool over your eyes (wherever that came from), and have put no words in you mouth.
View Quote

Actually you have.  You've tried to insult me by attempting to tie my comments about McUzi's posting behavior to an admiration of one of the worlds most notable butchers.

You know full well the scope of your comments and I suspect you also knew they would be highly offensive.  You also know they were uncalled for and insulting.  Back peddle all you wish, but your comments are here for all to see.

I asked a simple question based on your above statement. That statement could also conceivably accurately describe Adolf Hitler or Osama Bin Laden.
View Quote

Why do you now elect to include Bin Laden?  Trying and sneak in another punch?  Do you really think this sophomoric tactic is bettering your position?

And your use of the English language and desire to apply logic could be extrapolated to mean you support the actions of Bill Clinton.  A stretch?  No more so than saying my finding McUzi's posting behavior (NOT CONTENT) entertaining and refreshing in a PC world is liken to Adolph Hitler's politics or genocidal practices.  You made the first "stretch" and it was intended to defame me.  That's obvious regardless of your efforts now to mask your comments for what they were, insults.

There was no reason to imply that I'm a fascist or that I support a man commonly associated with genocide.

Grow up.

Perhaps it's too much of a stretch for you, but simple logic would dictate that based on your own reasoning for respecting McUZI, then you would have no choice but to respect those other individuals as well based upon similar reasoning.
View Quote

There is nothing simple about the "logic" you've attempted to apply.  You weren't as concerned about the application of logic as you were trying to be an insulting smartass.  Again, you can back peddle all you want and pretend you were well intentioned, but it's not working.

It really is just a simple question. Perhaps you need to elaborate upon why you think McUZI is so deserving of your respect. I'm genuinely curious.
View Quote

Try apologizing for purposely being insulting and I'll try to elaborate to your satisfaction.  If not, do as Bin Laden does and go pound sand.

Personally, I'm a bit more discriminate on whom I would give my respect too, let alone publicly acknowledging it.
View Quote

So you obviously have a beef with McUzi and I'm just the most convenient conduit for you to vent your hatred.  So now we get to the source of your frustration...

Frankly, as a Marine, which I assume your sig pic indicates, I would have thought your own standards to be a litle higher as well.  
View Quote

Oh another Marine comment.  Oh, how surprising. What is it with people who are so insecure with their own positions in a conversation that they predictably attempt to insult someone's service to their country.  It never works and the poster inevitably loses face with the readers of the thread.  It's amazing how frequently this occurs.  It must be a tactic outlined in some "Dummies Guide to Winning an Indefensible Position Online" book I've missed.  What do you hope to accomplish in attacking a mans service to their country and more importantly, what does it have to do with the topic at hand?

Again, grow up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#31]
ROTFLMAO!

Yeah Matt.
You'd better be careful, or else Boomer might call you a RACIST~! [>(]

Tooooooo damn funny.
He's no better than a fucking crat. Using the "racist" tactic whenever he gets his ass iced in an argument.

Matt, [beer] to you. Racist, not racist- whatever you are, you just exposed Boomer better than I ever have.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Props to McCarrots,

For speaking your mind, regardless of the PC attitude of others.  Not all opinions are shared by all.  McUzi is actually someone who's posts I look foreward to reading. His posts are usually well grounded in some fact whether you agree with them or not.  

Chris Williams

Edited to add:

Hitler had a mission to kill all jews, I have never heard McUzi say he wished to kill all "Negroes", he just has stated several times that he doesn't care for them, which is his right.  I don't care for a whole lot of types of people but I hardly think I am comparable to Hitler.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Props to McCarrots,

For speaking your mind, regardless of the PC attitude of others.  Not all opinions are shared by all.  McUzi is actually someone who's posts I look foreward to reading. His posts are usually well grounded in some fact whether you agree with them or not.  

Chris Williams
View Quote

[img]http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/images/People/waxman.jpg[/img]

[size=4]WAXMAN!!!!![/size=4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:21:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Seems to me all the McUzi dude was doing with mcuzi.com was having some fun.  Fun at the expense of others?  Perhaps.  So what?  This is the world wide web....not a black and white television with just three or four channels and a rotating antenna.  If you don't like what's written, you can challenge or ignore or go somewhere else.  So simple that even a chimpanzee can figure it out.  Anyone that is going to be offended or hurt by what they read in an ANONYMOUS forum needs to look up the word "virtual" in the dictionary and commit it to memory.  Until a poster wants to reveal his real name and real phone number and pick up the phone when it rings, then it's got all the validity of text on a bathroom wall.

So, who has a kid sitting on their lap when they are taking a crap in a public restroom?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You've tried to insult me by attempting to tie my comments about McUzi's posting behavior to an admiration of one of the worlds most notable butchers.

And being as they share similar views regarding minorities, that was such a stretch because.......

Why do you now elect to include Bin Laden?  Trying and sneak in another punch?  Do you really think this sophomoric tactic is bettering your position
View Quote

If you had actually read my previous posts, you just might have noted that I did not "just now elect to include Bin Laden". I'm pretty sure there is something about terrorists in an earlier thread. Perhaps you should attempt to read my posts for what they are instead of what you want them to be.

A stretch?  No more so than saying my finding McUzi's posting behavior (NOT CONTENT) entertaining and refreshing in a PC world is liken to Adolph Hitler's politics or genocidal practices.  You made the first "stretch" and it was intended to defame me.
View Quote

That or attempting to get you to give a little more thought to whom you lend your respect. Or "unshackle your mind" in McUZI/Neo-speak.

What is it with people who are so insecure with their own positions in a conversation that they predictably attempt to insult someone's service to their country.  It never works and the poster inevitably loses face with the readers of the thread.  It's amazing how frequently this occurs. What do you hope to accomplish in attacking a mans service to their country and more importantly, what does it have to do with the topic at hand?
View Quote

Do you really think I insulted you service or attacked you for it? Get real. I simply hope that Marines do not share many of McUZI's opinions, that's all.

Nice job dodging the tough questions, though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Who the hell am I to judge people by their thoughts and beliefs?  Is Boomer suddenly Stalin or some George Orwell nightmare?  I'll judge people by their actions - and McUzi's actions (that I'm aware of) have always been friendly and helpful.
View Quote

Yeah, our good friend McUZI doesn't have a history of behavior here on the forums, does he? My God how short a memory some of you have.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
ROTFLMAO!

Yeah Matt.
You'd better be careful, or else Boomer might call you a RACIST~! [>(]

Tooooooo damn funny.
He's no better than a fucking crat. Using the "racist" tactic whenever he gets his ass iced in an argument.

Matt, [beer] to you. Racist, not racist- whatever you are, you just exposed Boomer better than I ever have.
View Quote

As usual you hit the nail on the head again Mc_I_Luv_Carrots. Keep up the great posts. Guess I'll get called a racist now. Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That or attempting to get you to give a little more thought to whom you lend your respect. Or "unshackle your mind" in McUZI/Neo-speak.
View Quote

So you're the thought police, eh?  Thanks for the warning officer, I'll be on my way now.

Do you really think I insulted you service or attacked you for it? Get real. I simply hope that Marines do not share many of McUZI's opinions, that's all.
View Quote

Well, let's see exactly what you said, not what you're trying to say while doing the back stoke:
Frankly, as a Marine, which I assume your sig pic indicates, I would have thought your own standards to be a litle higher as well.
View Quote

Wow, that looks more like a statement than a question.  There doesn't appear to be any aspirations of "hope" in this sentence... nope, it definitely appears to say you expect more of Marines.

Are you or were you a Marine?  I suspect the answer is "no".  If I'm right then you're in no position to judge me, my thoughts or my actions.

Nice job dodging the tough questions, though.
View Quote

Really?  Laugh, I think not.  I've addressed each one of your insulting and moronic comments item by item.  You're the only one buying your bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Chimborazo/Mcuzi JR:
However, he knows a lot about firearms, and is no dummy.
View Quote

Chimborazo is Mcloser? You must be to think the above statement
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wow, that looks more like a statement than a question.  There doesn't appear to be any aspirations of "hope" in this sentence... nope, it definitely appears to say you expect more of Marines.
View Quote

You are correct, I should have used the term "hope". My apologies to you and any other Marine I may have offended by such a lapse. It was not my intent to issue a McUZI-esque blanket generalization.  

Are you or were you a Marine?  I suspect the answer is "no".  If I'm right then you're in no position to judge me, my thoughts or my actions.
View Quote

No, I am not and never have been. I do however, have several friends and colleagues who have served in the Corps. My son plans to enlist in the Marines after the beginning of the year, too.

I've addressed each one of your comments item by item.
View Quote

No, you have only offered elementary level insults and ambiguous circular responses instead of direct answers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So you're the thought police, eh?  Thanks for the warning officer, I'll be on my way now.
View Quote

Yup, that's me, great defender and apologist for minorities and reserve thought cop. Pretty much sums it up. A simple check using the SEARCH function should verify that. Go ahead.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You are correct, I should have used the term "hope". My apologies to you and any other Marine I may have offended by such a lapse. It was not my intent to issue a McUZI-esque blanket generalization.  
View Quote

Thank you and apology accepted.

No, you have only offered elementary level insults and ambiguous circular responses instead of direct answers.
View Quote

I disagree.  Please share with me the issue(s) you feel I've dodged.

The only "issue" I see is the one I've purposely avoided until you've met my conditions.  I didn't attempt to evade any of your questions or comments, but I did tell you if you apologized for insulting me with your Hitler (and later Bin Laden) comments I would respond to your request for me to elaborate regarding the enjoyment I get out of McUzi's posts.  Thus far it is you who has avoided comment, or should I say avoided offering an apology.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yup, that's me, great defender and apologist for minorities and reserve thought cop. Pretty much sums it up. A simple check using the SEARCH function should verify that. Go ahead.
View Quote

I don't believe I brought up posts you've made in the past nor did I accuse you of being an apologist for minorities.

You did make a comment about who I should or shouldn't "respect" and for that I made the thought police comment.  Not really that hard to follow, but play your games if you must.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Hmmmm... We'd better be careful here. Members might get the notion that such a statement could accurately reflect the conclusions someone else has drawn from limited experiences with people different from themselves.

View Quote

The salient word here is "limited". Most would agree it's unwise to come to any kind of determination based on limited experience. Substitute "vast" for "limited" and one has to listen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#46]
McUzi is dead.  I heard something about a Gyro Jet accident.  I_Luv_Carrots is a new guy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#47]
I too always liked McCarrots unique way of "telling it like it is".  He has the balls to do that and 99.9% of the time could back up what he said with accurate, well thought out, thought provoking arguments/comments/data.  

Did I agree with everything that I saw, heard or read on McUzi.com.  Of course not!  That is why I liked it.  It allowed a much needed space to vent!  No pussyfooting around, no choosing your words carefully least you piss off a "god-erator".  You stood on your own two feet.  No sniveling whiners (or at least very few) lurking there waiting like rabid hyenas, wetting their fingers and sticking them in the wind ready to pounce on those who didn't toe the PC line.  For the 90 or so days it was up and running it was like a well needed breath of fresh air in a much too PC (IMHO) cyberspace.

Ooops...guess that makes me a racist too!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"god-erator"
View Quote

I coined that term you know... laugh, I've now seen it on several boards since I used it on McUzi.

I wonder if I'll get a cute little trophy or something one day...
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#49]
[img]http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/images/People/waxman.jpg[/img]
[size=6]WAXMAN SAYS YOU ALL ARE DAMNED RACISTS[size=6]

I love McI_Luv_Carrots_&_Uzi's [:D]

HEHE

Chris Williams
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top