Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2001 8:38:32 AM EDT
Ok, its getting a bit cooler in the mornins and for yall hankering for a hot breakfast ive prefected my sexual pancake recipe and decided to pass it on.

3 cups pancake batter
2 cups water or milk
1 cup orange juice
1 banana finely chopped

Mix 3 ingredients.

get your nonstick griddle.

In a separate pan get some pecan halves, brown sugar and cinnamon and warm til pecans are toasty warm.

Whilst you make the pancakes, get some syrup and a dash of butter and warm in the micro.

Stack your pancakes, add toasted pecans and pour syrup over to taste and surprise your better half(animals included) with these morsels of erotic pleasure. Cause you *WILL* get some good rewards of the flesh type afterwards. [sex]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you keep feeding her that shit, you're going to have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot. [%|]
View Quote

What makes you think I dont already? [sex]

[devil]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
3 cups pancake batter
2 cups water or milk
1 cup orange juice
1 banana finely chopped

Mix 3 ingredients.
View Quote

Which of the 4 ingredients doesn't get mixed?
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I always found a box of krispy kremes, a pitcher of mimosas, and a pot of french roast would work quite handily in terms of getting fleshly rewards in exchange for breakfast in bed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

...surprise your better half[b](animals included)[/b] with these morsels of erotic pleasure. Cause you *WILL* get some good rewards of the flesh type afterwards. [sex]

Umm... What exactly are you trying to say here?
[>:/]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Um, Mods?
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#7]
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
WHAT A FUCKIN' PIG!!
Post this losers personal info, let's see how funny he thinks that is.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
3 cups pancake batter
2 cups water or milk
1 cup orange juice
1 banana finely chopped

Mix 3 ingredients.
View Quote

Which of the 4 ingredients doesn't get mixed?
View Quote

LOL! You beat me to it!

I thought there where 4 ingreds. there [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top