Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2001 1:45:18 PM EDT
I took a trip up to Knob Creek gun range today and saw an M16 for the first time.  Well it may not have been an actual m16, but it was auto and bad ass.  I believe it had an armalite lower.  It was a carbine as well.  To make it even better, it was capped off with a silencer.  I was double tapping with my colt colt carbine when i first heard it.  I look over and saw it.  Hell, i even went over to watch the guy shoot it.  Man, it was truley a remarkable rifle.  There were several other auto's there too.  Think maybe there was like a mac 10 or uzi or something.  This one dude had a greese gun type sub gun.  All in all, it was packed today.  A great day to go out and throw some lead.  

[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top