Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2001 10:33:39 AM EDT
Over the weekend we went to the airshow in Ft. Worth. Besides the fun of hanging out with hound and Psyren, and Arock and family, I came away with a great feeling about being an American, and how good our planes and pilots are.

I had almost forgotten just what an awesome machine the F-16 really is and how good these pilots are.

The Blue Angels and their F-18 Hornets show just how dedication, and countless hours of practice, can result in precision that's hard to believe.

The A10 Thunderbolt has got to be one of the coolest planes I saw. I think we need to talk to Grin & Barrett about a group purchase on some of these! [:D]

Saturday morning, the B-2 made a fly-by for the crowd.  Damn, I'm glad it's ours!

It was a great weekend to be proud to be an American!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top