Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/22/2001 10:33:37 AM EDT
Doesn't anybody find it strange that Israel hasn't come under anthrax attack?  Our support of Israel is one of the reasons why the Arab world hates us and is a major reason why we've been attacked. Wouldn't it seem likely that they would attack Israel as well if they had the ability??

I mean even Poland has reported positive anthrax mail for Christssake.  Yet NO attacks on Israel.

Gotta admit....something really isn't adding up.

(Edited for grammar)
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Because the Israelis would nuke the fuck out of ‘Palestine’ and the terrorists know it. We get treated like a punk because our nation is filled with feebs.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Too obvious.

Too early to draw such conclusions.

Besides, if Israel WERE behind this, they could just as easily stage an antrax attach on one or two of their people. its cured by penicillin.

I'm no fan of Israel, but I suspect a tinfoil hat may be in order here.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Shhh, its okay - the nice men will be there shortly to explain it to you and make the bad thoughts go away.

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#5]
No seriously.  I'm not prone to wear "the tinfoil hat" but it is weird.  You have to admit that.

The letters to Brokaw and Daschle contained anti-semetic rhetoric.  So it seems that the individual/individuals would also be inclined to attack them as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe the answer is because the anthrax letters in the US were NOT sent by muslim extremists.

I've heard a lot of analysts say that the targets are VERY odd for a muslim extremist group.  The media is usualyl their only outlet for their message, and attacking them makes no sense.  Also, why attack left-wind politicians, when the right-wing politicians are the hawkish ones that are more likely to want to hurt you cause.

I also heard several analysts discussing how the written letter were very suspicious, and really did not reflect at all what a muslim extremist would have written, but were very consistent with what someone PRETENDING to be a muslim extremist would have written.

Food for thought.
View Quote

That was the point I was trying to make.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Some more food for thought.
If I remember correctly did not the US gov't conduct some drug studies on military men, with lsd? and did some bio testing in a few major cities with a strain of flu to see how it would disperse?

So if congress was not passing the laws the admin wanted????????????
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#8]
No fan of Israel, what a strange thing for a freedom loving American to say.

Do you have a problem with Democracy?  Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

Do you have a problem with Freedom of Religon?  Israel allows every religion known to worship freely.

The closest friend that The United States has any whre in the world is Israel, Just ask any American Serviceman that has ever served in the Middle East.

http://cfijerusalem.org

Adam
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.

Some Arian Nation momo cooked this shit up in his methlab. [:)] NOT

Just so happens that every media outlett that was attacked ran serious anti Osama Bin Dog stories the week before the letters were mailed.

Also let us not forget that the House offices were attacked as well.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Maybe the answer is because the anthrax letters in the US were NOT sent by muslim extremists.

I've heard a lot of analysts say that the targets are VERY odd for a muslim extremist group.  The media is usualyl their only outlet for their message, and attacking them makes no sense.  Also, why attack left-wind politicians, when the right-wing politicians are the hawkish ones that are more likely to want to hurt you cause.

I also heard several analysts discussing how the written letter were very suspicious, and really did not reflect at all what a muslim extremist would have written, but were very consistent with what someone PRETENDING to be a muslim extremist would have written.

Food for thought.
View Quote

Or, a Muslim extremist PRETENDING to be a right-wing extremist PRETENDING to be a Muslim extremist.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.

Just so happens that every media outlett that was attacked ran serious anti Osama Bin Dog stories the week before the letters were mailed.

View Quote

I don't think anybody is implying that domestic fringe right groups have the technical or financial sophistication to pull this off.  Personally, I find it amazing that some of them are able to put their pants on one leg at a time.

It is clearly "state-sponsored."  But by whom?  And no, I'm not saying Israel is doing it either.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Do you have a problem with Democracy?  Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

Do you have a problem with Freedom of Religon?  Israel allows every religion known to worship freely.

The closest friend that The United States has any whre in the world is Israel, Just ask any American Serviceman that has ever served in the Middle East.

Adam
View Quote

You have NO idea what you are talking about.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Remember Bin Laden says he is targeting jews and christians in his fatwa.  All infidels are his sworn enemy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adam
View Quote

You have NO idea what you are talking about.

View Quote

Don't tell me, you get all your info from your handy "The Nazi's Guide to Israel".

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Adam
View Quote

Some of us remember the U.S.S. Liberty
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#16]
I've heard a lot of analysts say that the targets are VERY odd for a muslim extremist group.
View Quote

I think the targets are very odd for anyone.  Why, for instance, attack a tabloid newspaper?  

The lack of attacks on Israel is another oddity.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some of us remember the U.S.S. Liberty
View Quote

Some of us are smart enough to remember that it was friendly fire
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Food for thought.
View Quote

Maybe the muslim wacko group wants to make it look like some US wacko group pretending to be a muslim wacko group.

Or, a US wacko group pretending to be a muslim wacko group.

One thing we know, it's a wacko group doing this.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.

View Quote

I don't think anybody is implying that domestic fringe right groups have the technical or financial sophistication to pull this off.  Personally, I find it amazing that some of them are able to put their pants on one leg at a time.

It is clearly "state-sponsored."  But by whom?  And no, I'm not saying Israel is doing it either.

View Quote

Heh
I’m appreciating the FBI much more than I did during the Clinton administration. I am pretty sure we will catch the mother ****ers and when we do I’m all for scorched earth and glowing glass monuments.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey, why no suicide bomb attacks on US busses? And supermarkets? And gunmen dressed up as US military personnel shooting at people?  This only happens in Israel, thus the US must be responsible.  [;D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Devil's advocate time...."remember the USS Liberty" Yep it has been discussed at length by people who for some reason have an unreasonable fear or hatred of the Israelis....Try to follow my reasoning on this...remember the Northern war of Aggression, remember the annexation of Hawaii, remember the bay of pigs, remember the War on Drugs?
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#22]
OK, let me take this piece by piece:

Quoted:

View Quote

I suppose THAT is why all their leaders since 1948 (prior to which Israel as a nation did not exist) have been former MILITARY generals??? Some democracy, when ONLY the military gets to "play."

View Quote

Is that why my sister-in-law on a mission trip to Israel had to throw salvation tracts out the bus window, for fear of being put in jail if she were caught??? If THAT is religious, give me the USSR

THe closest friend that The United States has any whre in the world is Israel, Just ask any American Serviceman that has ever served in the Middle East.

Adam
View Quote

USS Liberty - 1967. With freinds like that, we don't need Saddam. ANYWHERE in the world?? You abuse of superlatives ALONE falsifies your arguments.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#23]
You don't think they called those 4000 Jews just to see them die of anthrax, do you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#24]
NOTE TO MEMBERS:
White supremacist agenda for this debate.
a) Scream REMEMBER THE LIBERTY
b) Point out how much money we give Israel. While ignoring how much money we give to Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
c) Throw in a whole bunch of other rhetoric that has nothing to do with it.
(Like the Marine barracks in Lebanon that was blown up by Hamas)
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#25]
It is clearly "state-sponsored."
View Quote

Really?  While it would be very difficult for a lone, Unabomber-style terrorist to prepare his own anthrax spores, I'd expect a state-sponsored attack to involve more than a few contaminated letters.  Why use anthrax in such piddling amounts?
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't tell me, you get all your info from your handy "The Nazi's Guide to Israel".

View Quote
Don't tell me - you slander anyone whose arguments you can't defeat by calling them Nazis.

I wish you said that to my FACE punk.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Point out how much money we give Israel. While ignoring how much money we give to Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
View Quote

Uh... we give money to Syria?  How much?

Egypt gets almost as much American money as Israel does.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Because the Israelis would nuke the fuck out of ‘Palestine’ and the terrorists know it. We get treated like a punk because our nation is filled with feebs.
View Quote
Well, a Nuclear Response is still too heavy-handed fo the level of 'bio-terror' as it exists today.

But you are correct about us being too fragmented and feeble in our response.

What do you expect? On either coast of the U.S. you can't even call the enemy a bad name.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It is clearly "state-sponsored."
View Quote

Really?  While it would be very difficult for a lone, Unabomber-style terrorist to prepare his own anthrax spores, I'd expect a state-sponsored attack to involve more than a few contaminated letters.  Why use anthrax in such piddling amounts?
View Quote

It takes sophisticated equipment to grow enough bacteria to be useful.  This is normally out of the reach for most survivalist types.  Why would a "state" only have small amounts?  Depends on the quality and quantity of the starting material?  Just speculation but maybe they only could produce a small amount by a given time???
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Attacking the media does make sense if you are trying to scare people.  First, it is difficult to hide the fact that people are recieving these letters when the people reporting the news are affected.  Also everyone knows the newscaster, they are seen every night, so if they are infected it's noticable.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Its Osama.  He has never taken credit for the attacks, he is doing the most to mask his movements.  He is doing the most to hide himself.  So it is evident to me anyways that the letters not containing "True" Radical Islamic rhetoric are consistent with other actions which Osama is known to have taken.  And their are only two figures in the middle east who have said nothing.  Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.  And I bet when they find them those two  f(*ks they are going to be in the same hole.  

Benjamin

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#32]
IMHO, we shouldn't be giving money to any of those countries because none of them has done SHIT for us (yes, including Israel).

Also, Israel IS NOT our best friend.  If anybody holds that title, it's the U.K.

garandman, as far as SNorman's response goes, this is a typical response when one points out how useless Israel is to us, or when one discusses Israeli Apartheid.  Funny how you are called a Nazi for speaking out against Israel behaving like Nazis.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#33]
I would also say that Osama Bin Laden is in IRAQ.

Benjamin

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#34]
But hell for all we know Osama could be in The US or A.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I would also say that Osama Bin Laden is in IRAQ.
View Quote

Do you really think Sadam is brave enough to do that?
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Food for thought.
View Quote

You are right about the how the muzzies need media but it's not like they need the US media.
They now have there lil. network over there that will do anything they say.

They know what a bunch of left wing commie pu$$ies the press is made up of and they know that this would have the cry babies on the air talking about how bad everthing is.

It's not so much that they are smart but they do know that the best way to f*up every thing we try to do is to get the left wing all up in arms about there lil. coward butt's safty.

This Anthrax crap is a joke,it would so damn funny if I had it.
I would go out for a run and piss the cry babies off so bad,I would go to the gym and work out cuz it's not a big deal.
About $60.00 in pills and you would even know I had it.[:)]

The most likly thing is that Saddam did it and if he did it's his A$$!

They get US cable TV they see the same news we do,They think we will fight we each other and never find out who did it.

Now I don't think I have any great inside info or think I have in some way got every thing in hand and know some great "truth" that everone else does not,but I do know alot of floks that are with the FBI and in the Miliary and they do tell me some very small things.
There are lots of suff that does not get out and there are cells they know about,hell they got one cell less that 150 yards from CENTCOMM.

I can tell you guys that there is know way in hell that the Febs are fooled here they know just what to do and who to do it to,like I said I don't think I'm Art Bell and have so big buch of info that nobody else has but SOME people talk to me and I have done SOME work to help out here in FL with something VERY small.
In that a got to know some of the info that the cops and fire fighters know,what to do about anthrax,how bad it really is(or is NOT) and some of the plans known to the Febs,and I can say that we TOTALY have nothing to get hopped up about at all right now.
Now we are in for one hell of a fight here,ther are people that may be in on this that W. will need to have out to the ranch and have a talk with and others that may f* up and W. will open up with the goodies he has over there lil. nations right now(and they know what that is)
I will say that if you are not in school and are 18 to 25 you really need to look in to getting in ASAP but everbody else can just sit back and get off on just how bad a$$ America still is and that China,Iraq,Afghan,ect can kill our A$$es.
We are still THE super power and you MAY!!!! see some really good st!t go down[:)]

PS:The UK F*ing rules! They really are our buddies and the floks from down under are not to damn bad them selves.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
NOTE TO MEMBERS:
a) Scream REMEMBER THE LIBERTY
b) Point out how much money we give Israel. While ignoring how much money we give to Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
c) Throw in a whole bunch of other rhetoric that has nothing to do with it.
(Like the Marine barracks in Lebanon that was blown up by Hamas)
View Quote

Well, I don't want to be called a "White supremacist" so I guess we should discuss how much foreign aid we give to Syria!

How much is it, No_Reflex_Zone?

DaMan

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#38]
"Well, I don't want to be called a "White supremacist" so I guess we should discuss how much foreign aid we give to Syria!

DaMan"

Much much much more cash than the jews got,over all last year Afghan got the most from us.

" Throw in a whole bunch of other rhetoric that has nothing to do with it.
(Like the Marine barracks in Lebanon that was blown up by Hamas)"

The barracks have ever thing to do with this!
You don't thing Hamas has anything to do with this here,well did you know that some of Bin Laden's top guys are some of the founders of hammas!?!?

It's a NETWORK!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"Well, I don't want to be called a "White supremacist" so I guess we should discuss how much foreign aid we give to Syria!

DaMan"

Much much much more cash than the jews got,over all last year Afghan got the most from us.

" Throw in a whole bunch of other rhetoric that has nothing to do with it.
(Like the Marine barracks in Lebanon that was blown up by Hamas)"

The barracks have ever thing to do with this!
You don't thing Hamas has anything to do with this here,well did you know that some of Bin Laden's top guys are some of the founders of hammas!?!?

It's a NETWORK!
View Quote

Yes it was HAMAS and OBL.
Although the post I was referring to has now been edited – The gentleman was attempting to blame that on Israel. When the fact is Israel specifically asked us (and the UN) to stay out of Lebanon because it was unsafe.

As far as foreign aid to Syria goes.
Read this
[url]http://www.heritage.org/library/backgrounder/bg1485.html[/url]

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Responding to the question of how much foreign aid Syria receives from the US, a2carbine replies:

Quoted:

View Quote

So Syria gets more foreign aid from the US than Israel?  And Afghanistan received THE MOST US foreign aid of ANY country last year????!

Are you sure of your facts, a2 ??????

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Although the post I was referring to has now been edited – The gentleman was attempting to blame that on Israel. When the fact is Israel specifically asked us (and the UN) to stay out of Lebanon because it was unsafe.

View Quote

It was MY post that referenced the Beirut barracks.

The intent was to show what a bonanza its has been for the US to be Israel's friend.But since it wasn't DIRECTLY on point here, and I did a less than adequate job of properly tying the thought in here, I saw fit to edit it.

No massive conspiracy.

[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
NOTE TO MEMBERS:

View Quote

Item "b" is about the ONLY legitimate point I think you make.

Of course, my WHOLE theme over and over and over is for the US to COMPLETELY QUIT pouring $$$ down ALL these foreign ratholes, INCLUDING ISRAEL, but also the Arab nations du jour.

Ofcourse, your attempt to besmirch  thought contrary to your own as being "white supremacist" in nature is beyond the pale, and says more about you than anything else.

Care to retract that careless remark?????

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Now these figures are from 1998 but the proportion of foreign aid to these countries stayed about the same in 2000.

[url]http://www.igc.apc.org/infocus/papers/mideast/israel.html[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
NOTE TO MEMBERS:

View Quote

Item "b" is about the ONLY legitimate point I think you make.

Of course, my WHOLE theme over and over and over is for the US to COMPLETELY QUIT pouring $$$ down ALL these foreign ratholes, INCLUDING ISRAEL, but also the Arab nations du jour.

Ofcourse, your attempt to besmirch  thought contrary to your own as being "white supremacist" in nature is beyond the pale, and says more about you than anything else.

Care to retract that careless remark?????

View Quote

I frequent the stormfront BBS. I have debated this MANY times over there. It IS the argument they like to use. You will also note that I pointed the finger at no specific person.

-If you aren’t some “Kill the fuckin Jews – problem solved.” whack job, I extend my sincerest apologies.  

I would also add that isolationism has not worked in the past and it wont work today.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#45]
[img]www.igc.apc.org/infocus/papers/mideast/usaid_graph.gif[/img]

Seems like Israel is the BIGGEST rathole, at least to me, if you can believe THIS graphic.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I frequent the stormfront BBS. I have debated this MANY times over there. It IS the argument they like to use. You will also note that I pointed the finger at no specific person.

-If you aren’t some “Kill the fuckin Jews – problem solved.” whack job, I extend my sincerest apologies.  

I would also add that isolationism has not worked in the past and it wont work today.
View Quote

No, I figger Jews got as much right to live as I do. So have at it. I just wish they weren't livin' of MY friggen paycheck.

re: isolationism -

I hear this as so often as a boilerplate response to my arguments to STOP sending so much tax $$$ to Israel, Afghanistan, who ever.

I'm NOT advocating isolationism. I suspect you've heard something that sounds like what I am saying, and all too willingly classify me as an isolationist. No worries - we all do that from time to time.\
My point is this - if our foreign spending does NOT have as its #1, primary objective furthering clear, specific US interests in a particular region, then we DO NOT spend money there.

No more foreign welfare.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Is that why my sister-in-law on a mission trip to Israel had to throw salvation tracts out the bus window, for fear of being put in jail if she were caught??? If THAT is religious, give me the USSR

View Quote

WOW grandman I'm soooo impressed [rolleyes], your sister-in-law is soooo brave [rolleyes]

If she was treated soooo badly in Isreal, why didn't she take that white brave [rolleyes] ass of her's to an adjoining country?  Pick a neighboring country where they wouldn't have lopped her head off?

All they(Isreal) did was to harass the religious nuts your brave sister-in-law [rolleyes] is.

We do the same to the Hari Krisnas, when was the last time you saw one at the airport.

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
WOW grandman I'm soooo impressed [rolleyes], your sister-in-law is soooo brave [rolleyes]

If she was treated soooo badly in Isreal, why didn't she take that white brave [rolleyes] ass of her's to an adjoining country?  

All they(Isreal) did was to harass the religious nuts your brave sister-in-law [rolleyes] is.

[rolleyes]
View Quote

Why are you ragging on my sister-in-law???

I make a statement of FACT and you feel the need to attack her charachter and insult her?/

way to go, big man. Insult a female when you can't argue the facts.

Friggen 15 year-olds I gotta put up with here.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Thank-you, No_Reflex_Zone for the Heritage Foundation site.

As you can see, Syria doesn't get squat in US foreign aid! And this is as it should be!

Also by the chart garandman posted, you can see that Jordan gets 1/20th of what we give to Israel.  Egypt gets approx. 2/3 of what we give to Israel.

I'm with garandman, we shouldn't be giving Egypt(or Jordan)that much either.

Now back to the source of the anthrax attacks.  I still think it is the work of domestic terrorists and will continue to think that unless I see some convincing evidence to the contrary.

DaMan

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#50]
re: source of anthrax -

I don't believe any domestic terrorists have the brains to pull this off. Tim McVeigh wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I believe it is militant Islamics, specifically targeting Leftists, in hopes the Leftists will blame Conservative gun owners.

Actually, its a brilliant plan, if you are into that sort of thing. Use the anthrax to put a rift right down the middle of the USA - exploiting an alredy volatile situation.

And if you are REALLY lucky, you get guns banned in the USA - thereby eliminating what Admiral Yamamoto knew that prevented a Japanese mainland attack. In the US, any atackers "would find a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top