Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 7:20:12 PM EDT
AFTER I turn in a paper about root causes of crime in this country and ways to combat them, I read my professors autobiography and some of his works.

The last part of my paper was all about concealed handgun licenses and how they drop crime rates.

The man seems to be in love with Noam Chomsky and Harry Potter, and has ZERO experience in the CJ field other than teaching.  

I think I just got an F.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A big part of higher education is learning to play to the audience.

Which shows you what kinda BS our education system has gotten too
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Colleges are full of libtard, no nutz, anti-gun, real world rejects.

Having said that, if the paper is backed up with hard data, you crossed your t's and dotted your i's watched your spelling, and used the correct format, the prof should not be able to put an F on it, simply for its content (as long as the content was on subject).

HOWEVER he can hit you on things that are subjectively, instead of objectively graded. Things like class participation and crap like that.

I'd say dont worry to much about it, a paper is after all an objective grade.

edit: for spelling
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If your paper sounded ominous and threatening enough, you might be OK.

Liberals are pussies at heart.
After my upcoming birthday and all the fun that's going down at it, I'm posting pics of that on my myspace, then making my myspace public, and linking it to my school profile.

Ya'll will see me in the news

EJECT EJECT!

Look up "Matthew Corwin" or "Blackwater ops"...
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
If he is intellectually honest, and if you have a set of good footnotes, then you should be OK.

Elsewise, you're screwed.  And not in a good way.

Steve
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nothing too naughty I hope. We have a career goal in mind. For the record
internet has been BITING a lot of people in the ass back ground check job wise

Nothing more than me and a bunch of Arfcommers, one of which is FLYING IN going out one night doing a lot of things that are all legal, and shooting a lot, and hopefully a few NFA toys.  Nothing bad at all, just nothing college people like
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top