Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 9:23:39 AM EDT
Predators are attracted to heat and conflict, right?  Well, what if a Predator (or Predators!) came to Earth to hunt humans during a very hot summer in the middle of a zombie infection?!  

How would a Predator fare against massive hordes of the undead?  I personally think they'd have a heckuva time, since zombies are the same temperature as their surroundings, and the Predator sees heat signatures.

What do you think?  And would you change your zombie preparedness plan, to deal with the potential of Predator arrival in conjuction with the dead rising?

(Edited for spelling)
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Predators also have spectrum analyzers in their helmets to allow them to see in different lighting conditions. So they could easily get around that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ah basically nothing would happen.  Zombies are easy prey, the predators get bored and go home.

Why am I even responding to this??   Probably because it is fun.

I though why the heck did I click this link now all I am going to do analyze a fictional charater that Arnie whopped the crap out of.  Like you menetioned though the Predators were hunters.  I would think that without a challenge they would pack up and come back in 300 years.  Think of it like this if you go hunting lions in Africa but you show up during an infestation of rats are you going to have fun killing the rats or might you just come back later to hunt the lions when the rats are under control?

I can't beleive I put that much thought into my response

I think your analogy is faulty.  What if you were into challenge hunting, so you went to hunt lions, but suddenly you found a place where the lions wouldn't die and would try to eat you every single time you peeked your head out of cover?

That's a better analogy than your rat/lion hunting comparison.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#3]
shameless bump for the dorks and nerds who don't look past page 3 of GD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top