BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 9:16:22 AM EDT

One of these fuckers stole a hot dog from me once.  Left me with the bun

ETA:  fixed
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope you get the image fixed to animate -- it's a cool little video.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget squirrels. Squirrels will rob you blind!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Fixed!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i like the way he walks in just like "oh hey, whats this?  a store? oh wow- where am I?"

and then hauls ass out of there with the chips!!!!

like a convience store at 2am

all of your chipz R belong tew meeee
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i like the way he walks in just like "oh hey, whats this?  a store? oh wow- where am I?"

Heheheh.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg quote.
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread. A duck loves bread, but he does not have the capability to buy a loaf. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever. If I worked at a convenience store, and a duck came in and stole a loaf of bread, I would let him go. I'd say, "Come back tomorrow, bring your friends!" When I think of a duck's friends, I think of other ducks. But he could have, say, a beaver in tow. If you're an animal, you want to have a beaver as a friend, because they have some kick-ass houses. Lake side, my butt! Lake ON!"

I love that.

The way he says it is priceless.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#8]
When I used to work at a factory job we used to have a single-legged one come everyday by himself to panhandle at lunchtime and smoke break time.

All the women would say "aww I feel so sorry for him!"  That sucker ate like a king

Seagulls are hilarious creatures.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a mourning dove that waits outside of my back porch everyday to get free handouts of dry cat food that the cat doesn't want.   This dove is HUGE.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#11]
In college we had a squirrel that would only eat soft serve ice cream from a waffle cone.  

I swear the thing was as big as a raccoon by the end of freshman year!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Good thing it didn't grab this by mistake

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:45:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have a mourning dove that waits outside of my back porch everyday to get free handouts of dry cat food that the cat doesn't want.   This dove is HUGE.

Yep.  We've got a tame one too, comes to our bird feeder.  

We call him The Behemoth.

I don't know how doves got such a reputation for being so lovey-dovey. They aren't.

The Behemoth doesn't peck or lunge at the other birds.  He just majestically waddles right into them and they move away.  

One year The Behemoth (or one built like him) mated.

He and his female started bringing the kids to our feeder as soon as they could first fly. the 'kids' just sat right their in the middle of the feeder and ate constantly.  They grew too fat to fly - or wouldn't even try.  

For about a week we had these two young doves just living -- trapped by their own gluttonly -- sitting in our feeder.  Finally they flew off.

Doves do grow huge.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, that's the funny part.  You can almost imagine him whistling innocently as he goes in, and then he gets the chips and he's like "I got the shit, I got the shit, RUN!!"
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
i115.photobucket.com/albums/n294/lucidvizion/ATT1.gif

One of these fuckers stole a hot dog from me once.  Left me with the bun

ETA:  fixed

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

That is the truth.  We went to the north coast this summer to a secluded beach.  The beach was about 30 miles from any civilization and we brought along lunch.  I was starving.  We set up a blanket and the sandwiches on a dune and went to walk in the surf.   The goodies were in a paper bag and all wrapped up.

The wife looks up and says "Hey, what is that?"  I look up at this gull flying overhead and this sonovabitch is carrying away my damned panini!  The entire effing sandwich is unwrapped and in it's beak.  I can see the grill marks on the bread and the meat hanging out as it is flying over.  I swear that thing was laughing.  Sure enough we look at the blanket fifty yards away and his buddy is taking off with the other sandwich. .  

At least they left the potato salad.

That's hilarious
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#19]
The seagull that stole my hot dog had brass balls.  My family and I were sitting at a picnic table eating our lunch.  Seagull lands at the edge of our table and just stands there staring us down.  We leave it alone because it was pretty cool that a seagull had the stones to land and hang out within arms reach of us.  

He stood there, waiting.... waiting... waiting.... until there was a singular point in time when zero out of four of us at the table were paying attention to him.  He charged at my plate, grabbed my hot dog, bitch smacked me with his wing and was out like a fat kid in dodgeball.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top