Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 8:10:53 AM EDT
Just saw some chatter about suggesting Al Gore consider another run for the Whitehouse...  and I had a brief thought...  
What if Hillary chose to run with him as VP ?

How scary would THAT be.

That almost looks like a winning ticket for Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Scary as hell.

Just about as scary as a Hillary/Obama ticket.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just saw some chatter about suggesting Al Gore consider another run for the Whitehouse...  and I had a brief thought...  

How scary would THAT be.

Hillary would NEVER accept the VP slot. Not gonna happen.

Al's been the VP already, and would not do it again.

In case you've never heard about it, Al and Hillary despise each other. That is one thing on which I agree with Al and Hillary.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Neither will be satisfied with VP, as noted above.

They are both going to go at each other's throats until the nomination, or until Gore mysteriously dies in a tragic plane crash; I'm thinking polar bear in the inlets.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Any idea how well Hillary (VP-in-effect) and Gore (VP-in-fact) got along during Bubba's time as POTUS?

They hated each other. In the second term, the essentially refused to speak with one another.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How scary would THAT be.

In case you've never heard about it, Al and Hillary despise each other. That is one thing on which I agree with Al and Hillary.

Agreed.   Will NOT HAPPEN.  No way, no how.

Al (I'm a Whore) Gore would undestand that even if he were president, Hitlery would have him killed thirty days into office.*

5sub

*Hitlery would proably use the same hit team that sucessfully assinated Budy the First Dog, after a first Dog was not longer needed !!

RIP Buddy.

5sub
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top