Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 8:57:22 PM EDT
I was driving home from my friends house tonight around midnight when I got caught by a redlight.  A cop who was a few car lengths ahead of me made it through the light, and while I thought I could make it I decided better of it.  After sitting there for a few seconds a dodge ram diesel pulling a large camper pulls up beside me in the left lane, and a short time after that a crown vic pulls up behind me.  Still waiting on the light, I hear the dodge guy rev his motor and see black smoke pouring out of his truck.  When the light turned green he launched like a bat out of hell, and spun his tires, which I thought was pretty cool since he was towing a camper.  I took off nice and easy as the guy blew by me pouring black smoke and screeching tires.  2 seconds later I see blue and red lights turn on behind me and the crown vic goes flying by after the guy.  It always pays to be aware of who is behind you on the road.b
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top