Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 2:11:25 PM EDT
Creepy Cryonics Web Site

Interested in the price? Its's 80,000 for your head, and 150,000 for your whole body. There's alot of information on that website, I suggest looking around. The "patient caretaker" has his Masters in mathematics and his phd in computer science. Sounds like a sham to me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Being put in a box and stuck in the ground is fine for me, thanks.  

Oh, you know when all those people are unfrozen, they will be zombies, right?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
thats kinda fucked up, once your dead your dead.

Time child
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Time child

From this website it says that legally you are dead, but your body isn't. They take you when you are brain dead but your heart is still beating.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time child

From this website it says that legally you are dead, but your body isn't. They take you when you are brain dead but your heart is still beating.

Precisely!!  ZOMBIE!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Would be kinda neat if you could get frozen and woken up a couple centuries from now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#6]
What happens to your soul?  If you believe in that kind of thing, you're dead, so the soul moves on.  Then you come back one day?  Has your soul been given to another person?  Are you yanked back from heaven?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Would be kinda neat if you could get frozen and woken up a couple centuries from now.

If you believe in heaven, and you go there, I'd imagine you'd be very very unhappy that you were brought back to this shithole.

When I die, burn my body (after using my organs to continue life for others), I no longer have any use for it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What happens to your soul?  If you believe in that kind of thing, you're dead, so the soul moves on.  Then you come back one day?  Has your soul been given to another person?  Are you yanked back from heaven?  Anyone?

Sigh, do I need to draw a picture???

ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE!!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time child

Other way around.  Heart stopped, brain alive.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't this remind you of Futurama? LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top