Posted: 10/11/2007 2:11:12 PM EDT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coming_Out_Day

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=prGBfYXe9x8

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
....nope I'm staying in this year!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
2 fer 1 Speshuls @ The Man Hole tonight!!

Woot!!!

ETA:  New guys drink for free!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Woot!!!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to come out and make an announcement. I am a total devout Vagitarian.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#6]
My school always has a big thing about it. And, in that spirit, I'd like to come out and say I'm a devout lesbian...
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm comin out...with rifle in hand
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess i'll go ahead and admit right here that i am a flaming heterosexual.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Why does there have to be a national coming out day?  I dont care if you are a carpet muncher or a butt pirate.  It is none of my business.  Dont make it my business.  Nobody fuckin cares.  

Suck dick or eat some bull dykes twat on your own time and dont tell anybody about it.

We dont have a straight pride day.  Maybe we should.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, they were handing out stickers at my school.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why does there have to be a national coming out day?  I dont care if you are a carpet muncher or a butt pirate.  It is none of my business.  Dont make it my business.  Nobody fuckin cares.  

Suck dick or eat some bull dykes twat on your own time and dont tell anybody about it.

You didn't get the memo about straight pride day? Maybe you aren't straight enough.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Well odd as this may sound...but it isn't about you or what you think.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
....nope I'm staying in this year!!!!!!

+1 I like my closet.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are right...

BUT I dont need to feel special one day out of the year telling everybody about my sexual orientation.  

For some reason they do.  

If they did not care what other people thought of them, why would they feel the need to have a special day set aside to show the world what they do in their personal lives?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:19:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are right...

BUT I dont need to feel special one day out of the year telling everybody about my sexual orientation.  

For some reason they do.  

If they did not care what other people thought of them, why would they feel the need to have a special day set aside to show the world what they do in their personal lives?

It isn't really about telling everybody [though some do] . It's about being truthful to yourself and people you care about.....If Larry Criag had done that way back when, he maybe wouldn't be sitting there looking like an asshole now.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:38:48 AM EDT
[#17]
I ain't gay!!!

But my boyfriend sure is!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Does that make today "National We're Goin' Back In" day??
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:06:11 AM EDT
[#19]

imagine if gun owners had the stones these people do. gun control would be something we told our grand children about...

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:09:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woot!!!

You should see happy hour at the The Greasy Pole ( i hear there are a lot of firefighters there)
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

imagine if gun owners had the stones these people do. gun control would be something we told our grand children about...

+1  I think we as a group are just too civilized to get in people's faces.  We be better get that way or else though.  Great statement bullyforyou(TR is my hero too)
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In other words, what fun is it being FABULOUS! if you don't get to rub it in everyone's face?

Every Coming out Day.....I keep hoping you'll finally step up to the plate.

Oh well there's always next year...
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Thats what I have always Said.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Cool!  Does this mean we can all open carry?

-K

im down with that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  I think we as a group are just too civilizedwimpy to get in people's faces.  We be better get that way or else though.  Great statement bullyforyou(TR is my hero too)

It is frikken' hilarious that gun owners are more in the closet than gays....

One shouldn't mistake kindness for weakness.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

It isn't really about telling everybody [though some do] . It's about being truthful to yourself and people you care about.....If Larry Criag had done that way back when, he maybe wouldn't be sitting there looking like for an asshole now.

Fixed it for ya'.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top