Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
fuck you jobu!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
fuck you jobu!

lol

Anyways.  I predict a shitstorm but for the record, I like your tat bro.  Looks good.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#3]
ARFCOM iNK!!!

Nice.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
fuck you jobu!

lol

Anyways.  I predict a shitstorm but for the record, I like your tat bro.  Looks good.

Exactly the reason I posted it

And thank you
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#5]
i like it  
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]
What do you do when you turn 50 and it has become a multi-colored blob?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Free touch ups for life
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Free touch ups for life
But is he going to have someone with some skill do them, or is he going to do them himself and keep laying down shit ink?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Pretty Cool, although I'm not a Tattoo Guy

Check These Out

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you pwned Dusty!
As far as the Tat, ummm.....screw it. Thats teh coolest!

People need to stop being such butt hurt ninny's

When you completely crucify some dudes ink that will be with him for life what the fuck do you expect a frickin bouquet of flowers? Lay off the coffee and or meth bud.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I kind of like it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you pwned Dusty!

When you completely crucify some dudes ink that will be with him for life what the fuck do you expect a frickin bouquet of flowers? Lay off the coffee and or meth bud.

Sorry, but I have to agree with Dusty on the quality of the work. My left arm is a train wreck, luckily i did alot better choosing the artist for my right side.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Im thinking about getting a tattoo that says "fuck you arock"
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#15]
This is one of the things I love about tattoos... you can't say anything about them without it being a deep, personal insult.

Ahh well, if I had some silly shit permanently written all over me, I guess I'd have to get pretty defensive, too, when someone said, "Hey, that looks like shit!"  I mean, what else do you do?  Hang your head and say, "Yeah, you're right, I really fucked up here"?

And away we go!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Wow, talk about making my point!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Sorry, but I have to agree with Dusty on the quality of the work. My left arm is a train wreck, luckily i did alot better choosing the artist for my right side.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Hanya.jpg

but then again, your situation is the reverse.  Good ink work, but not the most unique ink.  

Not that your Hanya Mask doesn't look cool, but like its dragon counterpart, IMO it's overdone.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Hanya.jpg

but then again, your situation is the reverse.  Good ink work, but not the most unique ink.  

Not that your Hanya Mask doesn't look cool, but like its dragon counterpart, IMO it's overdone.

True, but I wanted traditional japanese designs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
True, but I wanted traditional japanese designs.

well that makes sense.  I've never really understood guys getting the hanya mask, since i thought it was related to women more than men.  Maybe my mythology is all screwed up.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you pwned Dusty!

Mother fucker, if you ever even fucking think again that you can insinuate that I'm on drugs, you'll find out what the fuck "lay off" means.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Pretty Cool, although I'm not a Tattoo Guy

Check These Out

I have this (the precursor to "Dont tread on me") as a tat on my right arm:

In 1754, during the French and Indian War, Benjamin Franklin published his famous woodcut of a snake cut into eight sections. It represented the colonies, with New England joined together as the head and South Carolina as the tail, following the form of the coast. Under the snake was the message "Join, or Die." This became the first political cartoon published in an American newspaper.

I think it's cool 'cause not long after I'd got it, the US gov't put it on a coin also.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Mother fucker, if you ever even fucking think again that you can insinuate that I'm on drugs, you'll find out what the fuck "lay off" means.

whoa, dusty.  Sore subject?  It read to me like a joke, not an accusation.  Sheesh.  Talk about butt hurt.

It's the internet... it ain't that serious.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

whoa, dusty.  Sore subject?  It read to me like a joke, not an accusation.  Sheesh.  Talk about butt hurt.

It's the internet... it ain't that serious.
There are two things that are NEVER jokes.  9/11 and insinuating that I use drugs.  Yeah you might call it a sore subject.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Please lay off the personal attacks.  That's the only warning.

Dammit I was hoping my first IBTL would hold true so I'll say this.

IATW and IBTL....there's no saving this thread.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you pwned Dusty!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I like the tat

won't comment on the work cause I have one that is fubar and I have been in limbo for a while about either having it fixed or overlaying it

still haven't decided
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
PSA:

Get some biceps and triceps before getting tattoo's on them

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you pwned Dusty!

You must be on drugs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#30]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#31]
I have no problem with tats, have one myself, but I'm sorry, that looks like garbage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, you pwned Dusty!

You must be on drugs.

One of the few things that have made me literally laugh out loud.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Personal attacks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top