Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2007 6:17:08 AM EDT
And we're talking about penis envy.

Professor (woman): "I'm going to pretend I have penis-envy.
"So I really want a penis right now"

If she wasn't married I'd go for a number.

That is all
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Raise hand.

Make offer.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
She comes out and smokes with my buddy and I, and we all talk about the class, and one student we hate. The girl is that one girl who always tells everyone about her boring life stories that no one gives a shit about.

Now I'm in Correctional Systems and Practices. The professor is Nigerian.
I've yet to learn a thing in this class, partly because I can't understand anything he says, partly because he doesn't actually teach anything, and partly due to arfcom

I will not be asking for his number.
He is a pretty smart guy, so he's doubtfully an email spammer

Anyone else in class?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Raise hand.

Make offer.

I did offer to buy her a pack of smokes every three days in exchange for an A. She declined.
I will pursue other offers after the next class
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:35:06 AM EDT
[#4]
what school?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Tell her you have a penis and since she wants one, you'll lend her yours for a little bit -- ON THE DESK.  HOT FOR TEACHER!

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got graduate classes on the weekends in LEJA (law enforcement and justice admin).  Most of my classes are taught by retired LEO and admin.  We have about 40-50 professors in the LEJA department and very few only come from an educational background.  Lets just say there is a lot of tension between the two types of professors.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've yet to learn a thing in this class, partly because I can't understand anything he says, partly because he doesn't actually teach anything, and partly due to arfcom

If I were you, I'd quit fucking off in this guy's class and pay attention before he sics the Govenor and the Clique Mob on your ass.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#8]
i thought she was a woman?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
She comes out and smokes with my buddy and I, and we all talk about the class, and one student we hate. The girl is that one girl who always tells everyone about her boring life stories that no one gives a shit about.

Anyone else in class?

Ahhh the joys of community college!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

First professor was. Second class is a man, baby!

State University.

Quoted:
All you students that have to sit in class are teh suxx0r

Online classes?
Yep, only way for me to have my fat paycheck giving job and have school
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were you, I'd quit fucking off in this guy's class and pay attention before he sics the Govenor and the Clique Mob on your ass.

Hard to pay attention when he pronounces words like "purposes" as po-po-zits.

my contracts professor was from Africa, he pronounced "agreement" and "argument" the exact same.  As you might guess, in contracts there's a BIG difference.  Very confusing to listen to
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Raise hand.

Make offer.

I did offer to buy her a pack of smokes every three days in exchange for an A. She declined.

So a woman tells you she really wanta a penis, and you offer to buy her smokes. All righty.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Raise hand.

Make offer.

So a woman tells you she really wanta a penis, and you offer to buy her smokes. All righty.

Touche
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone else in class?

That's what I was thinking when he mentioned that the teacher smokes w/ the students. You'd never see that here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Raise hand.

Make offer.

With logic like that I can kinda see why the OP is not getting an A already. j/k  I see it as prior planning.  After she is done using the one item that is his, she can use the cigarettes that he bought for her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
And we're talking about penis envy.

Professor (woman): "I'm going to pretend I have penis-envy.
"So I really want a penis right now"

If she wasn't married I'd go for a number.

That is all

Oilfield/Refinery advice: "Ring don't plug a hole."

That said, her comment reminds me of that hot French chick from "Better Off Dead".

"A penis is hard to find."

(translated: "Happiness is hard to find.")
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Freudian penis envy is the jealousy of a woman for a penis, which she doesn't have.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Raise hand.

Make offer.

If she smokes, she blows.

Thinking of one might get her to thinking of the other.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I've got graduate classes on the weekends in LEJA (law enforcement and justice admin).  Most of my classes are taught by retired LEO and admin.  We have about 40-50 professors in the LEJA department and very few only come from an educational background.  Lets just say there is a lot of tension between the two types of professors.

Ayup, I worked with 'em.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Confucious say: "Man who fish in other man's well is sure to catch crabs."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top