Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 12:15:08 AM EDT
Blue Max

Register, enjoy and thank me later.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:31:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I'm here for two years and people still comment about my name before they say anything about what I've actually posted?

If anyone wants to express any thoughts about my name, they can use an PM. It's been done in the past and isn't an issue.

This thread is about a topic completely unrelated to my name, so if the discussion continues this way, maybe I'll just have to ask the mods to lock it and I'll re-register with a different one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:53:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, I'm here for two years and people still comment about my name before they say anything about what I've actually posted?

If anyone wants to express any thoughts about my name, they can use an PM. It's been done in the past and isn't an issue.

This thread is about a topic completely unrelated to my name, so if the discussion continues this way, maybe I'll just have to ask the mods to lock it and I'll re-register with a different one.
Sorry, man.  I was just thinking it might be a different reason, and wanted to know it, if that was the case.  Don't worry about closing the topic.  I went to the site and looked around, but I'm not a turn-based kind of guy.  Thanks for posting it, though.

I apologize if any ill intent was inferred.  It's just that I got to see what Pol Pot did for myself just yesterday, so it was a little "top-of-mind".  You have the right to use any screen name you see fit.

No worries, maybe it's just that I haven't slept in a while and I'm itchin for a fight.

Oh and thanks for the bumps, anyways
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:08:47 AM EDT
[#5]
wow sensitive....
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:11:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
wow sensitive....

Well what's the point of having a GD section if people aren't gonna be pissy?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Speaking of piss, I had asparagus with my dinner tonight.  My piss is quite pungent tonight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of piss, I had asparagus with my dinner tonight.  My piss is quite pungent tonight.

Says the guy not wearing any pants.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:27:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
wow sensitive....

I can see why he would be upset. I've lost count of the number of times people here called me a Nazi based on my user name.

I use the same name at thefiringline.com. One of the moderators over there told me that my user name might be offensive, but he'll allow me to use it anyway.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:33:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Says the guy not wearing any pants.

No pants!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:27:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
*funny t-shirt here*

awesome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top