[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=62765[/url]

As Dr. Schlorff puts it, "The model requires a Muslim government to
provide the legal and social framework necessary to facilitate
submission to the law. There is no separation between the sacred and
the secular, between church and state. This community is one,
universal, and cohesive, representing for Muslims the kingdom of God on
earth." And all people of earth are called to submit, for based on this
worldview, any who do not submit are living sub-human lives and are
impeding Islam's utopian vision for the world.

Christians certainly talk about submitting to God, but we do not mean
what Muslims mean. Now all Christians should respect law-abiding
Muslims in this country. But we also should understand our differences.
It is all in the worldview, and our differences are very great.

For further reading:

Dr Samuel Schlorff, "Can you explain for me the Mindset of the Islamic
Terrorist?" Arab World Ministries, 2001.

Dr Samuel Schlorff, "Muslim Ideology and Christian Apologetics,"
Missiology, Vol. 21, No. 2 (April 1993).
islam.org/Christians/schlorff2.html>

Copyright (c) 2001 Prison Fellowship Ministries
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting reading Douglas,

Thanks for posting it.  So, now you gotta wonder if this really IS a holy war.  I mean, to the radical Muslim it is, but we (Americans) are saying it is not.  Sounds like we are being nieve.

And if it is a war in which radical Islam will not stop until the whole world is under thier control, and all non-believers are to be slaughtered without mercy then what are our options?  If my neighbor, whom I mean no harm, declares that he will kill my entire family how am I to respond?  Let him take his first shot, or do I take his warning to heart & treat him as I would a dog with rabies?

Looks like the first shot has been made.  5,000 of our family are now dead, how many children without a mother/father, how many children will never be born because these people died.

I wonder how long we can continue to be tolerant, as the USA was founded to be, when there are hundreds of thousands of these "radical" muslims who are raising thier children to kill our children.

I hope & pray that it does not come to this, but I have a very bad feeling.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:42:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]ISMO:[/b]

From this article, it can be seen that fundamentally, at its core, Islam has been at war, IS at war, and WILL BE at war with ANY NATION that is not totally Islamic.

Therefore, we do ourselves and the Muslims/Moslems a great disservice by attributing their wars and terrorist acts to "Radicals". It is really part of the worldview of their faith... which is  total world domination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Further thoughts:
"Tolerance"
Perhaps you've noticed just how tolerant the Islamics are in other parts of the world. Their present day persecution/toture/murder of non-Islamics is infamous.

So, my question is when will the real Islamics (not the Nation of Islam crowd) in America start showing their intolerance and pulling similar crap here?

Bottom Line: We ARE sitting on a powder-keg with the fuse lit.

Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:18:45 AM EDT
[#4]
So, to put it simply, both orthodox Judaism and Islam seem to hold that strict obedience to 'the Law' is the way to salvation.

Eric The(ThereIs,OfCourse,ABetter'Way')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:25:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Jesus. Why not?
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#7]
This is why I continue to say that we need to introduce over a billion of these vermin to modern thermonuclear technology by obliterating them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#9]
If all else fails read ones Bible. Genesis 16 10-12 : Moreover the angel of the Lord said to her (Sarai),"I will greatly multiply your descendants so that they shall be too many to count."The angel of the Lord said to her further,"Behold you shall bear a son;And you shall call his name Ishmael,Because the Lord has given heed to your affliction."And he will be a wild donkey of a man,His hand will be against everyone,And everyones hand will be against him;And he will live to the east of all his brothers." Pretty simple really.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#10]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top