Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 10:24:33 PM EDT
I used to have a small collection and got out of it but a couple of years ago I inherited a collection from a family member.  I thought about getting back into stamps but have decided against it and decided to sell the collection, I've got over 3 dozen volumes.  Any ideas on where to sell them?  John
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#1]
no i don't
but coins...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Ebay?
THe only stamps I collect are of the $200 denomination
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
How about a stamp shop?

My buddy got offered some $ from a local place, wasn't much but his stamps weren't worth shit.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I have two albums with over 700 pre-1960's stamps. My grandfather got me started when I was 9 and that lasted about 3 years, but I still have them. He was real big into the first day issues and after he passed those brought quite a bit of money. I think my oldest stamp goes back to 1885. I have thought about finding a place to unload my collection, but never gotten too serious about it yet. I may do that soon so I can get one of those $200 stamps you guys are talking about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top