Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
She goes after Huckabee too.

www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

tag for home
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#2]
She's right, but that will just piss people off.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll jump right on that Rudy thing then Ann.

WTF are my real choices here?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Picking a Republican in this election is going to be like buying a used car from a pimp. As long as you don't start looking in the trunk then you'll be fine. The minute you do you're screwed. They're isn't one of these bastards that's really worth voting for, but Fred might be the closest.

Ah, Hillary's gonna win anyways.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Picking a Republican in this election is going to be like buying a used car from a pimp. As long as you don't start looking in the trunk then you'll be fine. The minute you do you're screwed. They're isn't one of these bastards that's really worth voting for, but Fred might be the closest.

What happened to your Duncan Hunter love?

I'm more of a DH supporter than I am a fred guy, but I unfortuneatly for this country, he can't win.  I think you're right about Hillary btw.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Even Gingrinch concedes that there's an 80% chance that a Dem will be the next Pres.

Eveybody was hoping that Fred was gonna be some sorta savior, and he just ain't panning out...

I guess we see why he ducked out of the debates as long as possible.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What happened to your Duncan Hunter love?

I'm more of a DH supporter than I am a fred guy, but I unfortuneatly for this country, he can't win.

That's exactly what happened to my Duncan Hunter love. He is the right man for the job, but he isn't "America's Mayor", he's never been in the movies, he never was a POW, he doesn't have great hair and he isn't a complete crackpot. No one even knows who he is.

I think you're right about Hillary btw.

It's a damn shame too!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#10]
So, to recap: Fred voted to impeach Clinton on the obstruction article, but not on the article of perjury - which in Coulter's eyes makes him no better than McRomLiani.

"I looked upon that job as one of a judge. And I had to put the person of the defendant and my personal views toward him aside, and look at the charges. I studied the comments of our founding fathers and I studied other impeachment cases. And I came to understand what I thought the framers of the Constitution meant to do in this process. And not every bad action resulted in an impeachable offense. Obviously, what he did was reprehensible in many respects. But from my judge’s hat standpoint, one article fit the bill, and one did not." - FDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#11]
We are fucked if shitlary wins, and were still fucked if we win.  Hater to say it but Ann is right.  I'm starting to find Huckabee as revolting as Romney or Rudy and the chinks in Thompsons armor are starting to show.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Is that all she got?  He didn't vote to impeach clinton?

Her site just attacked me with a pop-up ad!  She has no room to condemn anybody, she has sold her soul to internet devils.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That's exactly what happened to my Duncan Hunter love. He is the right man for the job, but he isn't "America's Mayor", he's never been in the movies, he never was a POW, he doesn't have great hair and he isn't a complete crackpot. No one even knows who he is.

Motown, after watching the debate last night, I gotta admit I liked Duncan Hunter the most.  I fucking hate Guiliani and Romney.  They look and act like stereotypical politicians.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I think Ann Coulter should stfu, this could quite easily be accomplished by me by putting my dick in her mouth.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Id hit her, just to shut her up!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#16]
This is the first thing I've seen on Thompson that bothers me to a degree. But if that's the worst 'liberalish' thing he's done, and we are comparing him to gun banning Giuliani, he still looks great to me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#17]
So who has she endorsed? The Gun Grabber Rudy? McCain??
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#18]
So... Fred Thompson sucks because Nixon called him dumb and because he didn't jump on the partisan bandwagon to impeach Clinton I.

That's all she's got?

Fred's still my guy.  After all... who else is there?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Look on the bright side, ladies...

There'll be another election in 2012.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

She's a Hannity-esque Republibot...she'll get behind Rudy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#21]
a small knock for Fred , i think its really a free plug..
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Does Ann actually approve of anyone or anything?  I've heard nothing out of her mouth but negatives for years.   If that's her biggest complaint against Fred then he's doing something right.   Problem with making your living bashing people is before long you've forgotten how to say anything good.  She's become the Don Rickles of political commentary.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

You're sure about that?
I wouldn't be so confident.
I guess you're an optimist.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So... Fred Thompson sucks because Nixon called him dumb and because he didn't jump on the partisan bandwagon to impeach Clinton I.

That's all she's got?

Fred's still my guy.  After all... who else is there?

So, are we really supposed to be worried that a crook called him dumb? Could it possibly be he called Fred that because Fred has something that would interfer with his schemes.....like, Honesty?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're sure about that?
I wouldn't be so confident.
I guess you're an optimist.
Beat me to it.  I'm honestly scared there will be a lot of voting from the rooftops in the next 5 years.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#26]
(As if this matters)

I am supporting Duncan Hunter. If he gets the Repub nod, then he gets my vote in Nov 08. If he does not get the nod, then I will just go to the rifle range on election day and busy myself with worthwhile pursuits.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#27]
I have to change the channel when that lady starts talking. She is no better than the hypocrites on the left.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:28:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Ann Coulter is a fucking idiot. And while I seem to vote almost only Republican just because of gun issues, this party doesn't represent anything I stand for anymore with the exception of that one issue. Elections just piss me off anymore, should I vote for mistake 1, or mistake 2?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I think she likes Romney. She said something about how she liked that was able to "fool" a liberal state into electing him as governor.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:46:37 PM EDT
[#30]
If Hillary wins.....its going to be because the Republicans can't nail down a good candidate.  Nobody can agree on anyone and we have tons of infighting.

Right now, there are too many for starters regardless.

A lib on another forum posted a bit earlier....

"Hey..I wish hillary hadn't run either. The election will be close. If we had a standard male non-first lady candidate like usual it would be a slam dunk. Even Mondale or Dukakis could win in 08. Should have been a layup."
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Ann Coulter is a media attention whore who would rather say something with shock value than anything with any substantial real value.

FOAD, bitch.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Let me put it simply

Ann Coulter is a stupid cunt.

I'd still fuck her though
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

*Slap*  Don't you know the mex-ea-cans will be able to vote in the US by then.;
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Actually, I saw her with Geraldo talking right after the Iowa poll. Geraldo called her out on talking up Ron Paul off camera, right after she verbally slammed Romney.

http://www.reasontofreedom.com/blog/m_j_taylor/ann_coulter_sleeps_with_ron_paul.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/014617.html
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Who the hell has she not bashed? This bitch needs some weiner and lots of alcohol.I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This country won't survive that long under hitlery
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I think Ann Coulter should stfu, this could quite easily be accomplished by me by putting my dick in her mouth.

I don't care as how it's accomplished as long as she shuts her fucking mouth sometime.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:08:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Wait, where the fuck are the Ann Coulter fanatics throwing themselves to her feet worshipping whatever ground she touches? There are some people on this site that act as if somehow Ann Coulter is the female version of Reagan and that she is the savior of the Republican party, why haven't they posted here?

...Where are these people now? And, how is she helping the Republican party by slamming Fred Thompson? Where are the people saying, "Oh, I love Ann Coulter, she always fires up dem liberals!"?

I want these questions answered from the Ann Coulter fanatics.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
This is the first thing I've seen on Thompson that bothers me to a degree.  

What bothers me about Thompson is the difficulting in finding evidence in his voting record to confirm his stated beliefs.

Its not enough to say i support this or I oppose that. It has to be confirmed by his voting record in the senate.

I cant find much that Fred ever did to make illegals lives harder or our borders more secure.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:21:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Seems an awful lot of internet bedwetting goes on here when Ann Coulter shakes the touchy sensibilities of arfcom's finest group of RINO apologists.

Who cares what you or I think of her. Its the internet - big deal.

She stated facts in her article. Thompson was another RINO sellout who protected Clinton from receiving the justice he deserved.

Huckabee is obviously another poser who claims to be conservative but is far from it. Then to - much of arfcom isn't even remotely conservative. Tragic for a gun website.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:37:53 AM EDT
[#41]
BWAHAHAHA.

What a conundrum. Ann Coulter...or Fred Thompson?

Which does ARFCOM choose?

Will the cat land on it's feet again...or it's back?

Gotta love seeing this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:50:37 AM EDT
[#42]
So what did she say?  I was too distracted by those pics of her to be able to read anything
I like Thompson and I like Coulter.  I think Ann's criticism is valid (esp. on Huckabee)  however no one has proved yet as whether or not Nixion really said that Thompson was dumb as hell.  Nixion himself was a buffoon and I would take what he says with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:52:14 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
So, to recap: Fred voted to impeach Clinton on the obstruction article, but not on the article of perjury - which in Coulter's eyes makes him no better than McRomLiani.

"I looked upon that job as one of a judge. And I had to put the person of the defendant and my personal views toward him aside, and look at the charges. I studied the comments of our founding fathers and I studied other impeachment cases. And I came to understand what I thought the framers of the Constitution meant to do in this process. And not every bad action resulted in an impeachable offense. Obviously, what he did was reprehensible in many respects. But from my judge’s hat standpoint, one article fit the bill, and one did not." - FDT

This is old news I new about this on Fred long before the election, although I believe the perjury charges were justified, Fred has never back down from his decision. I respect that even if I don’t agree with him. No candidate is ever going to be 100% perfect, if you think they are look again. Fred Thompson is a conservative, is electable and stands by the 2nd amendment. He is the best candidet out there, you no were he stands, I like his short answers, would you bale out chrysler, no. When he makes a decision he stands by it, he does not try to back pedal on his decisions.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Twenty bucks says Fred was tapping some intern ass at the time as well. Didn't want to throw stones.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:01:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:01:29 AM EDT
[#46]

How can you not love this?

Ann Coulter bashes Fred Thompson!

This should make some heads explode around here.  Who do you side with?

Maybe some of you will finally realize shes nothing more than a stupid cunt who says anything to shock and sell her product.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:08:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Personally, I think she's brilliant.  Her article merely presents the facts and her opinions of those facts.  She's really good about digging up details.

although, this pic kinda bothers me
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Maybe some of you will finally realize shes nothing more than a stupid cunt who says anything to shock and sell her product.

Yep.  Tho she isn't stupid.

She just thinks everyone else is stupid.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:12:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
BWAHAHAHA.

What a conundrum. Ann Coulter...or Fred Thompson?

Which does ARFCOM choose?

Will the cat land on it's feet again...or it's back?

Gotta love seeing this.

YEP!!

GR
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:19:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top