Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:11:37 PM EDT
Had a guy recently who lived in Montana for a while tell me and my girlfriend that the record low in Montana for every day of the year is below zero degrees Farenheit. I've been all over a bunch of weather records sites and can't find any place that shows daily record highs/lows by state.

Or better yet, could anyone just tell me if they know if this is true or false?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I found that the month record lows (lowest recorded temperature for the month) for Montana (someplace in Montana) are  all below freezing.  All months except June, July, August are below zero and June, July, August are all below freezing (32 deg).

This doesn't necessarily mean that everyday of the year record low is below freezing or below zero.

Still looking for the above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top