Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 2:40:47 PM EDT
ok, so the worst fucking program in fucking existence decided to DUPLICATE over 500 of my songs. No reason, it just fucking hates me because I own and prefer a PC.

It has a feature where I can LOOK at the duplicate songs, but provides no way to DELETE them quickly, since it shows the originals right next to them. I have to click on 500+ song titles and erase them that way.

Am I missing something here?

God, I fucking HATE iTunes. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckdeathassfuckballsshit.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Highlight the song, right click and hit remove. Done.

Do you want it off a playlist or of Itunes completely? the process is slightly differant.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't get the fascination with iTunes. It's proprietary software that doesn't like other formats. Oh well, different strokes for different folks. I'm a Winamp fan myself.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't get the fascination with iTunes. It's proprietary software that doesn't like other formats. Oh well, different strokes for different folks. I'm a Winamp fan myself.

Been using Winamp for years now...but with the last couple of versions I'm having trouble getting it to run any visualizations and it can't seem to run any video anymore (really a pain in the ass since it's my primary out of browers web media player).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top