Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 2:07:04 PM EDT
Bronson would come out on top even if Chuck had 150% gamma armor and the hammer of dawn.

RIP Charles

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure chuck would be interested in kicking the shit out a 20 year old corpse....................I could be wrong, never met the guy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Chuck would knock the bean-stache right of his face.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Chuck would roundhouse kick Charles through a window from three story's up.

... But Charles would be pissed and seek revenge. After midnight, he would go to Central Park where Chuck is known to practice his sweet moves, and as Chuck bends over to flip the cassette tape over Charles would use his suppressed .22 to shoot through the radio striking him in the head.

Charles wins!

Quoted:
RIP Charles

WTF, he's dead?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

... But Charles would be pissed and seek revenge. After midnight, he would go to Central Park where Chuck is known to practice his sweet moves, and as Chuck bends over to flip the cassette tape over Charles would use his suppressed .22 to shoot through the radio striking him in the head.

Charles wins!

Quoted:
RIP Charles

WTF, he's dead?

He died, but it was just a few years back - not 20.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Chuck would knock the bean-stache right of his face.

That's an expression I haven't heard.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, Bronson cold stone wooden face and manner would make Chuck  
stutter after a staredown.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Charles wins!

Quoted:
RIP Charles

WTF, he's dead?

He died, but it was just a few years back - not 20.

My bad, you are right, please forgive me.........brain fart
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Norris has Bronson beat in the 'stache department.
But give Bronson a harmonica and a six-shooter and Norris will beg for a quick death.

roy d....just the way I see it

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:52:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Charles wins!

In normal circumstances this outcome is probable. However, at a young age Bronson was brought to see a medicine man at a Lacota Indian reservation. The medicine man was asked to treat Bronsons shattered hand which happened as a result of an armor penetrating punch to a Cuban tank.

The medicine man while treating the broken hand chanted a verse that gave Bronson cheetah reflexes times two. So to say that Chuck landed a roundhouse to Bronson is just something that couldnt happen. As Chuck would be in mid stance, Bronson would most likely drop-punch Chuck in the femur shattering it and rendering Chuck unable to walk. Bronson would then heal the broken femur with his Lakota magic and they would fight evil forces together.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Met my man Bronson jogging in L.A.. The guy was born in coal mining country and started working the mines when his dad died,he was 10!!!So poor he once had to wear his sisters dress to school.Then,as if he already didn't have the pedigree of a certifiable bad ass, he joins the Army Air Corp in 1943 and serves in combat as a tail gunner on a B-29,flying out of Guam to put the hurt on Japan.

Bronson was a bonafide hard case and it's a damn shame that so many younger people have never seen his works.My personal favorite is Hard Times.

ETS;Wikipedia references
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Met my man Bronson jogging in L.A.. The guy was born in coal mining country and started working the mines when his dad died,he was 10!!!So poor he once had to wear his sisters dress to school.Then,as if he already didn't have the pedigree of a certifiable bad ass, he joins the Army Air Corp in 1943 and serves in combat as a tail gunner on a B-29,flying out of Guam to put the hurt on Japan.

Bronson was a bonafide hard case and it's a damn shame that so many younger people have never seen his works.My personal favorite is Hard Times.

ETS;Wikipedia references

I love his small roles in many of the old '50s and '60s TV series.  Seems once a year he played on new character on "Gunsmoke" or "Have Gun will Travel"
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#12]
IBTP?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Bronson would kick the living shit out of Chuck.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#14]
If Chuck had fought with Bronson in "Hard Times", Bronson would have monkey-stomped Norris.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I like Hard Times also don't forget James Coburn was also in that picture.Lets see if I remember off the top of my head.The Wax Museaum,The Magnificent Seven,Chino,The Great Escape,The Dirty Dozen,The Family,The Mechanic,Mr.Majestic,10 to Midnight,Deathwish 1,2,3 and 4,Cabo Blanco,Death Hunt,Once Upon A Time In the West,Cold Sweat and I'm sure I forgot a few.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Chuck Norris is a bitch.

Charles Bronson would bring the serious asswhuppin' to that nancy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I like Hard Times also don't forget James Coburn was also in that picture.Lets see if I remember off the top of my head.The Wax Museaum,The Magnificent Seven,Chino,The Great Escape,The Dirty Dozen,The Family,The Mechanic,Mr.Majestic,10 to Midnight,Deathwish 1,2,3 and 4,Cabo Blanco,Death Hunt,Once Upon A Time In the West,Cold Sweat and I'm sure I forgot a few.

The White Buffalo was another good one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Bronson all the way.

Chuck Norris is gay, really gay like Eric Estrada...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The White Buffalo was another good one.

Don't forget Red Sun,partnered with the Japanese bad ass Toshiro Mifune. He was in a cool Twilight Zone episode too.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#20]
The Evil That Men Do, or some similar title.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Only one way to settle this...

Celebrity Deathmatch!

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Charles Bronson signed my CWL.

How cool is that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Charles Bronson signed my CWL.

How cool is that.

Mine too!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Charles Bronson

No contest
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Norris has Bronson beat in the 'stache department.
But give Bronson a harmonica and a six-shooter and Norris will beg for a quick death.

roy d....just the way I see it

Me too.  Best movie.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#27]
James Coburn was as much a part of the movie "Hard Times", as Bronson was. He played a great part as the NOLA street hustler.

He is at the top of the list of my all time favorite actors. I was really bummed when he passed several years ago from a heart attack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top