Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:04:35 AM EDT
Hey all, I was just trying to put together a couple easy/cheap recipes for a bbq/party I am having this Saturday. I think I am giong to make a spinach/artichoke dip but I was thinking I would like to make one more yummy side dish. Nothing too crazy since I am asking people to bring stuff as well. So who has some easy side dish BBQ goodies???
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You probably already have a recipe picked out, but I have a pretty good recipe for spinach artichoke dip.

3 bricks of cream cheese
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp Mayonaise
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (to taste)
Minced Garlic (to taste)
1 box frozen chopped spinach
1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
1 can shredded parmesan cheese (take out 2/3 cup)
Cooking Spray

Pre-heat oven to 350F
Allow cream cheese to warm at room temp and spinach to thaw
Chop articoke hearts

Mix cream cheese, mayo and lemon juice until well blended.

Mix in garlic, 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts

Spray 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray pour mixture in.  Cover with rest of parmesan cheese.  Bake for ~20min or until cheese on top begins to brown.  Serve warm with crackers.  Rosemary and Olive Oil flavor Triscuits work well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top