Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 9:57:27 AM EDT
I took a rare lunch break today to get my car washed and eat lunch away from my desk. Lunch is usually a meal that I skip, but decided to give Taco Bell a try (I tempt bowel implosion there about once a year). As I was polishing off my pleese (pleather cheese) nachos and about to sink my teeth into a meat-like substance crispy taco I hear a siren's song from years past on the Muzak - Steve Martin's "King Tut".

"Surely they'll bleep out honkey", I chuckle to myself. My bowels started to tighten from the ground chupacabra meat mixed with the Fire sauce in anticipation. Nope, the monotone speaker bleets, "He's my favorite honky, honky Tut". I looked around to see if I was being filmed, but alas, the only person staring at me was the nice cross-eyed lady that served me my soilent green.

I guess I was unknowingly thrown into another time/dimension when I went through the Auto Bell car wash, one where political correctness hasn't taken root. Beware, it's disconcerting.

Anyone else have tales of rips in the PC time/space continuum?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#1]
<-- Thought you visited a MAC store.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#2]
What's wrong with honkey, cracka?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
<-- Thought you visited a MAC store.

that's the most pc non-pc store in the world
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#4]

I don't understand anything you just said, but, I will tell you that the one and only time I seriously almost died from food poisoning was from Taco Bell.  Never, ever again...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
[Richard Pryor]HONKY HONKY!!![/Richard Pryor]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#6]
i was watching the SNL top 100 moments on E! the other day...

it was insane to see the stuff that was HILARIOUS back in the 80s and early 90s that the good Rev Al and Jesse would be ALL OVER today... as well as the rest of the PC morons in this country...

Piscopo and Eddie Murphy doing ebony and ivory as Sinatra and Stevie Wonder...
Eddie Murphy going "undercover" as a white guy...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#7]
[Eddie Murphy Buckwheat]Unc, Tice, fee times a mady!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top