Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 6:45:03 PM EDT
A comment from the debate thread got me thinking.  A poster said they're scared of Hillary because she's married to Bill, as if Bill is the greater of the two evils.

While they both suck, I'd take Slick Willie over the beast every day of the week.

Bill seems like he just wants to be popular and get a hummer from the fat intern once in a while.  Last I checked, we don't have a list of quotes from him that are indistinguishable from Karl Marx.

Hillary, on the other hand, seems to be pure, unadulterated evil.  Say anything, do anything, make any sort of deal, present herself as any sort of candidate in order to get power.   She'll speak with a fake southern drawl and promise every newborn $5,000, not to mention that 401(k) bullshit or hillarycare - part deux.  She'll speak out one  side of her mouth to appease the anti-war crowds while meeting with Bush advisers on how to continue the war.  We DO have a list of her making quotes indistinguishable from Marx.

I was a bit young for the entirety of Clinton's presidency, so maybe some of you older folks can help here.  We've been through 8 years of one Clinton.  It wasn't fun, to put things mildly.  Compare that to what you've heard the beast say.  Who's worser?

No, you cant "get both".
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It's worse.

And it's Hillary because Bill can't be President again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hillary by every aspect.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Bill was just a puppet....Hillary is the anti-christ.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hillary is about ten thousand times worse than Bill ever was.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
No contest Hillary.

Both are natural liars and have no scruples what so ever… but Hillary is far more ruthless and vicious than Bill and she is a true hard line left winger at heart.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Clinton is golden in my book!  Yea he might of fucked up here and there, but he actually had the balls to take on the AMA.  Personally I think the AMA buried him, but that debate could go on forever.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who is worser..... Bill or Hillary?

"worser"  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I am the only one who voted Bill!

Bill's worse 'cause he's the competent politician. Hill is farther left and has worse policy ideas (Bill signed welfare reform, for example), but I don't think she has the ability to get things done, i.e., do damage.

Then again, Bill's main damage after the first two years was EOs, not legislation. That doesn't require political skill, and kinda undercuts my theory . . .
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#9]
your assessment is right on badfish...  hillary by a mile
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Bill was just a puppet....Hillary is the anti-christ.

This man speaks the truth.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"worser"  

Sorry, its my torts professor.

The man has tenure and he USES IT.  Every other word is one of the ones carlin says you cant say on TV.

Says some weird shit too like "X is worser than Y" and Willful and wanton is "Willful and Wan-Ton" (Think chinese pronunciation)  It's weird as hell but it keeps my attention.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No contest Hillary.

Both are natural liars and have no scruples what so ever… but Hillary is far more ruthless and vicious than Bill and she is a true hard line left winger at heart.

Agreed.  But this is what I don't get about her hardcore left-wingedness.  The bitch was the head of the young republicans at her college.  WTF?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Now, you're gonna get 'em both again! Maybe they'll invite Jorge and his Pop over for some fun!

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#14]
We'll soon find out!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY!BUY!BUY!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Hillary is the anti-pie.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#16]
hillary by FAR.

Far more "elitist",   not just out for pussy,  but truly trying to gain all the power she can and subjugate others to her will.

I rarely think democrats are truly evil,  just kind of dumb and misguided.

hillary,  is truly evil.  As in throw you in a prison camp and break your family up cause you don't agree with you evil

as in disarm you and try to rule over you evil.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Hillary.

More evil.

Much more ambition.

Vote R even if Caligula is the fucking nominee, this bitch must not be allowed to win.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No contest Hillary.

Agreed.  But this is what I don't get about her hardcore left-wingedness.  The bitch was the head of the young republicans at her college.  WTF?

Hillary was also a campus radical at Yale strongly associated with everything from communist to Black Panther murders. She edited a review that advocated cop killing.

She clearly was radicalized to the left will at Wellesley and went even further over the edge at Yale… for all of Bill Clinton’s faults he was never involved to the extent and with the passion in radical left wing groups as Hillary.

IMO Hillary’s very radical activities in college were so far over the edge they should be a automatic disqualifier for her to hold any public office.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:37:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No contest Hillary.

Hillary was also a campus radical at Yale strongly associated with everything from communist to Black Panther murders. She edited a review that advocated cop killing.

She clearly was radicalized to the left will at Wellesley and went even further over the edge at Yale… for all of Bill Clinton’s faults he was never involved to the extent and with the passion in radical left wing groups as Hillary.

IMO Hillary’s very radical activities in college were so far over the edge they should be a automatic disqualifier for her to hold any public office.

Wouldn't that be nice.

See, the sort of shit you point out here is why part of me would cherish this broad getting the D nomination.

She has all sorts of nasty things swept under the rug that would be wonderful fodder for a campaign against her.  Not to mention most of the country already has made up their mind about her, and in a negative way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"worser"  

I know, not everyone can be a grammar Nazi.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It's worse.

And it's Hillary because Bill can't be President again.

+1

We already delt with bill, now we have to worry about Hittlary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top