Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2007 5:50:12 PM EDT
Tonight, some chick I WAS chattin up decided to ask me about some political stuff.  Regular light conversation till I used the term "sheep". I wasn't actually calling her one, but she got all pissy.  I even got to work in a BlackHawk down quote The rest of conversation went like this:

Her: Not everyone who doesn't think like you is a sheep though

Me: Depends on your point of view

Her: I don't think exactly like you and I'm no sheep

Me: It's not so much about ones thought process as it is point of view, it's hard to explain

Her: Try?

Me: Anyone that thinks the government is there to help them, anyone that thinks cops will protect you so you shouldn't protect yourself, anyone that thinks diplomacy works, or that we, as individuals or as a country shouldn't fuck people up that attack us, are sheep.  People that whine about war, or think Iraq isn't beneficial to us, are sheep, They don't understand reality.  The reality is that certain Muslim extremists want us dead.  A lot of people want us dead, the only solution is to kill them first.  The dirtier and quicker we do it, the quicker it'll be over.  War is supposed to be hell. Most people don't get that.

Her: Ok I get that part, I don't get why if I don't think like that I'm a sheep!

Me: People that disagree with that almost always think that all conflicts can be settled through negotiations and that fighting shouldn't be an option.  Those are deadly mistakes. When someone wants to harm you, the ONLY option is to kill them first.

Her: It is a mistake, but I'm not sure wiping out a race is right either.

Me:  If that race wants to harm us, it is right.  Muslim extremists want to not only wipe out every non muslim but even some other muslims that don't agree with them.  They are responding to what they believe is a religious mandate to kill us all.  We are only responding to aggression and only going after those that want to harm us.  There are muslims fighting along side us.  And in many cases doing with professional bravery that rivals some of our own men.  We've never attempted to wipe out any whole race, though many of them have.  As Saddam did with the Kurds in his country.  

Her: You don't think there can be a peaceful ending?

Me: You have to know this, without victory, there can be no peace, they won't allow it.

Her: We've never tried to negotiate.  We attacked them first in Desert storm. They are only responding to Aggression.

Me: No, we only helped the Kuwaitis when they were attacked,  The same way we helped the Afghani's when the soviets attacked them.  We've never attacked them except in retaliation for unprovoked aggression.  If you don't know history any better than that, then no one can teach you a thing.  It's how it is, factually, I'm sorry you can't comprehend actual events.

Her: (yes she actually said this) None of that's true, I saw it on CNN

Me: Uncontrolled laughter for about 2 minutes.

Her: What are you laughing at asshole?

Me: mental retardation  (insert another 30 seconds of laughter here)  

Her: dead air she hung up on me about the time I stopped laughing

Yes I know that some of you think it's stupid to argue with the morons, but I get a kick out of it

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you came off sounding like a jerk!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#2]
isn't your quote in red backwards?

that was several minutes of your life you'll never get back.

sorry you wasted it on dead air.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
So I guess pie is out of the question?
Good responses!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
So, I take it there's no hot date with this young lady in the near future, huh . . . ? Well, I guess you showed her.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Waste of time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Waste of time.
But it amuses me

Quoted:
So, I take it there's no hot date with this young lady in the near future, huh . . . ? Well, I guess you showed her.
There will be plenty of other dates with good lookin conservative chicks in my near future  I have an IDPA, then Carbine competition the 27th, and 2 dates that evening, wooo it's gonna be an expensive day

Quoted:
So I guess pie is out of the question?
Good responses!!

Actually, she texted me again a minute ago to tell me she got a ticket.  She's just some dumb whore but I'm not gonna bang her now.  We all know liberalism is a disease, I'm just scared now that it's sexually trasmitted

Quoted:
isn't your quote in red backwards?

that was several minutes of your life you'll never get back.

sorry you wasted it on dead air.

You're right, fixed

Quoted:
I think you came off sounding like a jerk!
Mission accomplished!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]
either she's totally turned off by you and she'll be a bitch towards you from now on.

OR

she'll see you as a challenge and pie may be one of the tools she'll use to "win" you to her way of thinking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#8]
guess you showed her
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Is it me or is muslim not a race?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
either she's totally turned off by you and she'll be a bitch towards you from now on.

OR

she'll see you as a challenge and pie may be one of the tools she'll use to "win" you to her way of thinking.
I think it's gonna be numba 2 papa san!  She just sent me a text with the words "road head"  To bad for her, she doesn't get my 2 inches of danglin fury.  I like the conservative chicks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You expect people that "feel" and don't think to know the difference?  

We had a member here a few weeks ago, tell me I was being racist over something that had nothing to do with race either.  People just don't understand
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Neither is Mexican, but that doesn't stop liberal dumbasses from declaring you as being racist for calling it like it is.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There will be plenty of other dates with good lookin conservative chicks in my near future  I have an IDPA, then Carbine competition the 27th, and 2 dates that evening . . .

Sounds like you have high hopes for the first date. Either that or you plan on asking the second one to join you . . .
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Decent argument, not enough cussing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Good quote, i especially like the last line

Her: What are you laughing at asshole?

Me: mental retardation (insert another 30 seconds of laughter here)

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Actually, she texted me again a minute ago to tell me she got a ticket. She's just some dumb whore but I'm not gonna bang her now. We all know liberalism is a disease, I'm just scared now that it's sexually trasmitted
D]

Hail to the King, baby!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There will be plenty of other dates with good lookin conservative chicks in my near future  I have an IDPA, then Carbine competition the 27th, and 2 dates that evening . . .

Sounds like you have high hopes for the first date. Either that or you plan on asking the second one to join you . . .
lol nah.  It's a first date. I always have an out, and always let them know before hand it has to be cut short to help at our Karaokee show that night at the old folks home.   I always tell the second one, that I'm not sure if I'll have to help with work or not that night.  So we'll keep it on the "probably" list.

One day I'll get busted.  And I'll post about it

ETA.  I also have it prearranged for friends to call me at certain times with either news of my great grandma getting sick (damn right she's sick, she's dead) or because he didn't know I was out with a lovely young lady

Damn I really am bad lol
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Waste of time.
But it amuses me

And us as well
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
We all know liberalism is a disease, I'm just scared now that it's sexually transmitted.

Sigline material!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Decent argument, not enough cussing.

I like cussing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe she was just embarrassed so she hung up.  I doubt she hung up because she disagreed with you.

Give her a second shot.  Try to educate her.  At least if it doesn't go anywhere, use it as an opportunity to educate somebody.

Every one lib you enlighten = a lifetime of non-retardedry.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Maybe she was just embarrassed so she hung up.  I doubt she hung up because she disagreed with you.

Give her a second shot.  Try to educate her.  At least if it doesn't go anywhere, use it as an opportunity to educate somebody.

Huh uh.  I may bang her, but I doubt it.  She may expect me to do some work or something

Liberals exist to fill two roles in my life.  Mortal enemy, and court jester.  Educating them is not possible
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh uh.  I may bang her, but I doubt it.  She may expect me to do some work or something

Liberals exist to fill two roles in my life.  Mortal enemy, and court jester.  Educating them is not possible

Fair enough.

Pretty funny shit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

OR

I think she will be back,,,,

give it awhile...  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:43:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OR

I think she will be back,,,,

give it awhile...  
read the thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top