Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 10:17:49 PM EDT
I didn't know what he looked like until the fat pic thread but it wasn't the image I conjured up (big strappin' dude). For a long time I thought the avatar pic was a chics but that didn't really make sense, I mean who would put a chick with a bloody blinking eye as their avatar. Then I figured it was dusty and tried to fill in the the rest of the pic with guy features.

Now I am just confused. Is that someone you beat up Dusty?

Taxman is another one that surprized me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#1]
For Dusty's, IIRC, it was a hooker from Tampa.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:22:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Correct.

Out of curiosity, what did you think I looked like?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I didn't know what he looked like until the fat pic thread but it wasn't the image I conjured up (big strappin' dude). For a long time I thought the avatar pic was a chics but that didn't really make sense, I mean who would put a chick with a bloody blinking eye as their avatar. Then I figured it was dusty and tried to fill in the the rest of the pic with guy features.

what fat pic thread??
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what fat pic thread??
Rodent started a thread in GD about 4 days ago of some fucking lard asses at the fair, they were all eating junk food. It got locked because of XDbackupgun and several others throwing insults.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what fat pic thread??
Rodent started a thread in GD about 4 days ago of some fucking lard asses at the fair, they were all eating junk food. It got locked because of XDbackupgun and several others throwing insults.

Oh, I remember the thread never posted in it though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what fat pic thread??

I posted a pic of myself in it.  Some 'tard felt the need to post what he thought was my BMI.  Like all Arfcom experts he was so far off base he was on a different field. It went down hill quickly.  It's ashame to, woulda been good motivation for the lazy among us.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:06:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you been away for a while gitarmac? I haven't seen you for a while.

I don't really post much, check in almost every day though.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:11:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what fat pic thread??

I posted a pic of myself in it.  Some 'tard felt the need to post what he thought was my BMI.  Like all Arfcom experts he was so far off base he was on a different field. It went down hill quickly.  It's ashame to, woulda been good motivation for the lazy among us.

Yeah I just searched it up and skimmed through it.  I love the guy calling you a lard ass.

Heh, I know I'm a big guy.  He wouldn't say it to me in person.  I'd throw his car at him
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So did she look normal until she got "poked" in the eye?!? And why take a picture?!?

Just curious.

I guess it's a good thing she didn't get "poked" in the teeth, huh.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So did she look normal until she got "poked" in the eye?!? And why take a picture?!?

Just curious.

It was disturbing.  Nothing more.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Correct.

Out of curiosity, what did you think I looked like?

We really didn't care what you looked like...tell us about the hooker from Tampa and why you gave her a bloody eye!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:25:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

There were several strippers that were arrested in Florida for inappropriate contact with patrons. The mugshots are on The Smoking Gun's website. That chick in particular had a red messed up eye for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

There were several strippers that were arrested in Florida for inappropriate contact with patrons. The mugshots are on The Smoking Gun's website. That chick in particular had a red messed up eye for some reason.

Here ya go:

www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/tampa14mug12.html
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#14]
please dont let this turn into a what do you look like thread.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what fat pic thread??

Yeah I just searched it up and skimmed through it.  I love the guy calling you a lard ass.

Heh, I know I'm a big guy.  He wouldn't say it to me in person.  I'd throw his car at him

>yawn<
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#16]

GM
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tactical_Jew freaks me out with his Taxman avatar, everytime he posts I have to make a mental note to think that's NOT Taxman even if its his face there.

hell yea every time Tactical_jew posts i think its taxman. i get all confused.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

Here ya go:

www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/tampa14mug12.html

HEY! NO FAIR!! SHE AIN'T BLINKING!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top