Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2007 5:50:52 PM EDT
Just curious. I see this a lot and I think we all do it, although some a lot more than others. People get pretty blanket statement about all manner of things, from religion to the clothes people wear and the cars they drive.  "They were in a XXXX type of car...they must be a YYYY"

In your day to day ramblings through the game of life what are the monikers in this world that click your "I bet they are a butt hole" thoughts.

:)

Michele
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Lip piercings. Sorry, but that's fucked up. They make eyebrow piercings look intelligent and sophisticated.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Anyone who wears their pants halfway down their ass is a certified idiot.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lip piercings. Sorry, but that's fucked up. They make eyebrow piercings look intelligent and sophisticated.

Ok, thats a good start and just what I am looking for. Thankyou for playing along.

Michele
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Bad attitudes.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Just because you play video games you have no life.
Because you own guns your eventually going to snap and kill people.
Because I have a bug out bag and a plan I am paranoid and need to stop worrying.

Probably my top 3, allot more I could post though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
For some people, them just breathing bothers me
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
People in cars at stop lights with the body panels rattling from the c'rap' blasting at at volume 11 on the inside.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bad attitudes.

I am talking more about a visual item. In most cases you have to interact with someone to notice a bad attitude. Plus, if you just happen to be around someone with a bad attitude, that is also getting a real glimpse into who they are. As opposed to just visual clues about the choices they make.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't like fucking faggots who drive jacked up pickup trucks with cheap body lifts and tires so fucking big that they won't fit in the wheel well. Mall-rated horseshit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]
RED BMW's
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Popped collar = douchebag.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#13]
ego whores that make intro posts and dont let the thread die
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Snapping gum, chewing with their mouth open, slurping and chewing on a candy making gross noise like they're sucking a cock, coughing or sneezing without covering their mouth.  There're dozens more...these came to me first.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Popped collar = douchebag.

Makes a better handhold for his life partner while sucking dick.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#16]
people with tattoos on their face.

Girls with tattoos right at their pantyline on their back......wait.... never mind I like those girls
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If your opinion on such things is the worst thing you have going on in your life. Chances are you are doing well. I am happy for your blessings.

Michele
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
people with tattoos on their face.

Girls with tattoos right at their pantyline on their back......wait.... never mind I like those girls

The only tattoo a woman should have is a big bullseye on the back of her head so that I can correctly aim the donkey punch at the moment of completion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your opinion on such things is the worst thing you have going on in your life. Chances are you are doing well. I am happy for your blessings.

Michele

Was this supposed to be about the worst things in our lives or things that make us hate people off the bat without knowing them?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
People in cars at stop lights with the body panels rattling from the c'rap' blasting at at volume 11 on the inside.

+1... And rattle my body panels!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Whats the difference between a corvette and a porcupine?
The pricks are on the outside of the porcupine.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#22]
height=8
The only tattoo a woman should have is a big bullseye on the back of her head so that I can correctly aim the donkey punch at the moment of completion.

the punch works better when directed to her kidney.

for the thread:

mouth-breathing, slack-jawed gawkers always get my goat.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Michele

Was this supposed to be about the worst things in our lives or things that make us hate people off the bat without knowing them?

I thought so, anyway.

Kind of like how I have a great dislike for people who start a thread on a certain topic, then immediately try to hijack their own shit in a different direction.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

the punch works better when directed to her kidney.

Not when you're rebounding her forehead off a solid wood headboard.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Souped up rice rockets - just bugs the heck out of me.
Cowboy hats, tight jeans, and big belt buckles - this is Maryland asshole, not Texas.
Guys in girls pants.
Leaving your car running and the music blaring with the windows down while you are in the convenience store - typically a rice rocker owner.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#26]
People who drive slowly in the left lane, naturally.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Anyone who wears their pants halfway down their ass around their knees  is a certified idiot.

+1,000,000
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Spoiled rich kids who do not appreciate how blessed that they are.

James
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Guys wearing black dress socks with sandals and shorts.

It SCREAMS  "YANKEE!!  YANKEE!!"

...and the guy in the pickup, wife beater, missing teeth and MULLET SCREAMS "SOUTHERN REDNECK!! SOUTHERN REDNECK!!"
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Anything I can't afford.

(j/k)

I would have to say, opposable thumbs.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:39:59 PM EDT
[#31]
White folk trying to be black & those clowns in that photo that was posted here a while back, four or five dicks with spiky hair & perma tans trying oh so  hard to look cool, GOD they sickened me
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I play it safe, everyone is a dumbass until proven otherwise.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:30:49 AM EDT
[#33]
At work: Probably everyone outside my own group. Always crying how much they have and how my little group has to cover for them even though I'm already under the gun to get a weeks worth of stuff out the door by EOD. Guess who's  stuff gets backburnered so they can stay late. I don't mind coming in early, I do anyway, but I hate staying late, I'm getting older and I just want my time without the guilt trips because of others incompetence or promises they themselves can't keep. And no, quitting is not an option, it's the same no matter where you go in what I do.

Out and about (pet pev): The people who take their bad driving habits into a store with them. You know, stop in the middle of an intersection and try and determine which way to go, for a minute longer than most normal people would. Blocking the whole butter section with their carts and big butts reading the packages, knowing your waiting, as if it makes a big difference in nutritional value when it comes to butter and all's you really stopped for was the butter you forgot to pick up earlier. Discussing on a cell phone with the significant other who is on the other side of the store, which brand of bleach to get, and to give the merits and pricing of each. Funny, makes you wonder if they can breath on their own. The little old bag knuckle driving the store owned rascal carts that cause you to get into a fender bender with the soccer mom driving the store owned car cart loaded down with kids, who then pile out to give their assessment of the damage while the little old bag motors away in a cloud of dementia. And the ones that just have to beat you to the check out line with there caravan of baskets while you stand there with your 4 sticks of butter neatly packaged, a couple 12 packs of soda, one jug of non-spouse approved bleach, holding the citation that one of the soccer moms kids decided you should get for causing an accident only to get heel jacked by a little old bag on a motorized cart. And then comes the really short check out conveyor belts. 2 12 packs of soda fill it up so now you have to perform a juggling act of loading-unloading that you would normally get paid for, quite handsomely I might add, in the Cirque du Soleil.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:27:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
People who think the left lane is the fast lane when in fact there is no such thing as "the fast lane". The speed limit is the same no matter what lane your in.

People in the left lane that think their speedometer is accurate enough for them to be the benchmark for all other traffic.

People who think they are the only few who are righteous enough to use the left lane since they seem to believe that all other lanes follow the speed of traffic in the left lane.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#35]
A criminal record.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:30:47 AM EDT
[#36]
edit - I misinterpreted the OP.

This will no doubt make someone hate me, and I do not care.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:16:00 AM EDT
[#37]
I hate hate. It's such an ugly word.

AB
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#38]
part II

51- men with bleached hair
52- people who use nigger like it was there name
53- women with the remains of 6 different home hair dying colors on there head at once walking around looking like a pile of barber hair
53- obvious closeted homosexuals
54- people who read in public
55- animal abusers
56- woman abusers
57- old men who go crazy and foul mouth over nothing
58- people with "my child is an honor student at..." bumper stickers
59- people who say dog
60- people who are poorly shaved
61- people who are under dressed
62- people who are over dressed
63- people who beg and are not handicapped
64- handicaps who feel entitled
65- if you look like Kevin Federline
66- Mormons
67- communist
68- 88rs
69- anarchist
70- people who disrespect hard workers
71- lazy workers
72- mean lesbians
73- untied shoelaces
74- yankys who make fun of my voice, name, conservatism, or politeness
75- Mexicans that look like Persians
76- people who feel the need to advertise there beliefs
77- spring break hedonist dick heads
78- EU lovers
79- UN lovers
80- AU lovers
81- pout of shape sports experts
82- perverts
83- out of shape marital arts "experts"
84- people who drive rely small cars
85- five foot tall wannabe bad asses
86- people who make animal noises and arnt hunting
87- backup dancers
88- people who hate Columbus day
89- urban cowboys
90- people who dress like pirates
91- people who joined the national guard to exploit the government
92- frauds
93- people who compensate for a lackluster personality with flamboyant clothing
94- political artist
95- incompetent people
96- chicks that don't suck dick
97- rude people
98- people who drive the same way they stood in the lunch line in fourth grade
99- men with peruses
100- anyone who didn't read and agry with every damn thing I said
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#39]
These things make me judge you as quite useless and worthy of a beat-down:

Displaying the American Flag wrong, such as faded, upside down, sideways, below other flags, etc.

Sports stickers on your minivan listing your kids' names.  I don't care that "Steaven" sings choir for our junior high, but that child molester behind me sure does.

Any use of these words: pwned, FTW, pron, etc.  Use proper English or GTFO.

Fart can mufflers.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Arrogant dicks who won't move into the right lane when moving at a slower pace than the traffic behind them...............regardless of the speed limit.  The left lane is for passing only and in many states it's illegal to pass on the right and not to mention dangerous.  Your job on the highway is not to try and slow me up.  By doing so you are endangering my life and everyone else's.  This makes you an automatic piece of shit.  Worry about your friggin self and stop being such a tool.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#42]
I hate crocs shoes and those ugg boots and I don't even notice peoples feet normally.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Stupid names for guys, like "Chad" or "Taylor"
Carry themselves in an egotistical manor, and obviously think they're hot shit.

Well, pretty much everything.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#44]
People with dick targets on their face that drive huge pickups that aren't even used in a "work" capacity, but merely for style. It seems that this type of person usually acts like the only thing that matters in life is who they know or what their last name is.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#45]
its the ever reoccurring mantra that good people get fucked over while bad people seem to always make it big.  Stuff and the flaunting thereof is just a symptom of the disease that infects this great nation.  Not much to be done about it as long as money is a driving factor in the world.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#46]
People with Texas tags seem to drive like they've never read an operator's manual or have even a rudimentary understanding of vehicular code.

Handicapped placards/tags seem to be a good indicator that the person is going to drive like they're mentally handicapped.

If I see either, I try to pass that vehicle or be stuck behind them as they slam on the brakes at Yield signs (which mean "stop even if there is no cross traffic and pause for 45 seconds" in Texanese), fail to merge safely, fail to yield when necessary, fail to signal, fail to do anything other than qualify for their operator's license to drive the Massive Truck of Fail .

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
People who think the left lane is the fast lane when in fact there is no such thing as "the fast lane". The speed limit is the same no matter what lane your in.

People who block the fast lane by driving the same speed as the cars in the other lanes.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#48]
people who drive hondas (or other imports) with a 4-inch fart can and no (real) muffler.
people who drive old Volvo wagons. (extra hate points for lib stickers)
people with lip, eyebrow, or nose rings
anyone who wears or has ever worn a shirt with a hammer and sickle, or Che on it
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#49]
More money than I.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Import cars (or any cars) that are riced out: Dark tinted windows on a shitty 1987 Rust Brown Honda Civic with a big spoiler, fins on the sides for an aerodynamic advantage, big rims on your tires, a noisy muffler that doesn't affect engine performance at all, etc.

I hate people that drive abominations like those.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top