Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 3:03:30 PM EDT
Man shot during bungled burglary

Should the shooter be charged?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell no, he should have done the job right and finished it!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
no..

he already paid for the bullet..

why would they charge him?

was it a lend lease agreement?

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
The junkyard employee, Oswaldo Arturo-Varela, was also arrested. He is charged with counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

holy shit..   is was charged.

why ..  ?

im confused ..  

isnt NM a free state?

is it election time.. WTF!?

edit:

the charge makes it sound like he pistol whipped them ...  

not that im saying its OK to pistol whip anyone....   but I understand..  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe the problem lies in the following line from the story,

Johnny Brockhoft was taking goods through a hole in a fence when the employee rounded a corner and fired five or six shots, one of then striking Knight Lee Brockhoft in the back.

Sucks to be the shooter. Hopefully it works out for him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:15:44 PM EDT
[#5]
If you dance with the devil then don't be surprised if your feet get burned. The burglars got what they deserved. Stupid hurts and it sucks to be them today. Pardon me if I don't weep for them.

As for the employee who shot the burglars, he should be patted on the back, given an "atta boy" by the city, have all charges against him dropped ASAP and, finally, have his firearm returned to him undamaged and unaltered.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the real tradgedy is that it seems like that "daughter" has been in the country for a while and her english sucks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top